ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jun 18 08:03:31 BST 2003

databases/db                            devel/libglade2
editors/glimmer                         games/icebreaker
games/kobodeluxe                        mail/asmail
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin               net
net/balance                             net/mldonkey
net/pchar                               security/cyrus-sasl
security/cyrus-sasl2                    sysutils/gkrellm
textproc/docbook                        textproc/libxml
www/amaya                               www/galeon
x11                                     x11/bitstream-vera-fonts
x11/msttcorefonts                       x11/qt3

== databases ========================================================= 01/11 ==

db

  ~ patches/patch-dist_configure

  > sync with update-patches (avsm@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-env_env_open_c

  > revert maintainer to ports@ from heko@, and plug a couple of off-by-ones
  > in environment parsing code (avsm@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/11 ==

libglade2

  - pkg/DESCR-convert                     - pkg/PLIST-convert
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Completly remove the python-expat dependency and register the local dtd
  > in the xmlcatalog. (marcm@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/11 ==

glimmer

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_file-io_c
  + patches/patch-src_main_c

  > patch a couple of too-small buffers that could lead to path truncation
  > maintainer ok, submitted upstream (avsm@)

== games ============================================================= 04/11 ==

icebreaker

  + patches/patch-options_c

  > plug a couple of off-by-ones in options handling
  > reported upstream; pvalchev@ ok (avsm@)

kobodeluxe

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > grammar/spacing nits from Nick Nauwelaerts (jolan@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/11 ==

asmail

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-pop_c

  > plug a number of off-by-one errors, and a dodgy sscanf argument typo
  > submitted upstream, PKGNAME bumped (avsm@)

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-spamd_libspamc_c

== net =============================================================== 06/11 ==

  > +mldonkey (pvalchev@)

balance

  ~ patches/patch-balance_c

  > dont look at sizeof(char *) in usage function
  > jsyn ok (avsm@)

mldonkey

  >	only got positive feedback, and a lot of it...

  ~ Makefile

  > add OpenBSD tag (lebel@)

pchar

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-PctestIpv4File_cc
  + patches/patch-PctestIpv6File_cc

  > - update to new HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES
  > - plug off-by-ones in ip address handling
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > patches submitted to author (avsm@)

== security ========================================================== 07/11 ==

cyrus-sasl

  ~ pkg/INSTALL                           ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Fix INSTALL scripts so that the principal action is not executed
  > twice at install time.  Also remove yet another instance of that
  > action from the package list. (naddy@)

cyrus-sasl2

  ~ pkg/INSTALL

  > Fix INSTALL scripts so that the principal action is not executed
  > twice at install time.  Also remove yet another instance of that
  > action from the package list. (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/11 ==

gkrellm

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_config_c
  + patches/patch-src_mail_c

  > plug a whole bunch of off-by-ones in various scanf routines;
  > patches submitted upstream, PKGNAME bumped (avsm@)

== textproc ========================================================== 09/11 ==

docbook

  + files/makemastercatalog

  > Create a "master" xml catalog from all installed docbook dtds, then
  > register it at package install time in the system xmlcatalog.
  > ok MAINTAINER (marcm@)

libxml

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-catalog_c
  + patches/patch-xmlcatalog_c            + patches/patch-xmllint_c

  > Make libxml actually use default catalog file(s) in the new location,
  > sheesh.
  > Besides me not doing the defines right in the first place, libtool
  > escapes the urls in strange and confusing ways... so screw 'em we're
  > patching the new paths in.
  > Bump the version number accordingly.
  > "This looks fine." jolan@ (marcm@)

== www =============================================================== 10/11 ==

amaya

  ~ browser/Makefile
  + browser/patches/patch-Amaya_thotlib_dialogue_input_c

  > patch off-by-ones in input dialogs; bump PKGNAME
  > version in ports is too old to submit patches upstream I think (avsm@)

galeon

  + patches/patch-src_mime_c

  > minor overrun in xml handling.  file no longer exists in latest
  > galeon version, so no need to submit patch (avsm@)

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > + bitstream-vera-fonts (marcm@)

bitstream-vera-fonts

  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/INSTALL
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Clean and simple TrueType fonts for use with Xft2/Fontconfig and

msttcorefonts

  > Clean up the install and create a fonts.cache file for fontconfig.
  > ok MAINTAINER (marcm@)

qt3

  ~ patches/patch-src_dialogs_qfiledialog_cpp