[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-05-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat May 24 08:00:52 BST 2003

lib/libdes                              lib/libedit
lib/libevent                            lib/libutil
sbin/mount                              share/man
sys/arch/alpha/alpha                    sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/hp300/conf                     sys/arch/hp300/hp300
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/mac68k/conf                    sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mvme68k/conf                   sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k
sys/arch/mvme88k/conf                   sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/mvmeppc/conf                   sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/sparc/conf                     sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/vax
sys/conf                                sys/netinet
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/config

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

libdes

  ~ des_crypt.3

  > - typos
  > - whitespace at EOL
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

libedit

  ~ editline.3

  > - typos
  > - whitespace at EOL
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

libevent

  ~ event.3

  > - typos
  > - whitespace at EOL
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

libutil

  ~ check_expire.3                        ~ openpty.3
  ~ pw_init.3                             ~ readlabelfs.3
  ~ scsi.3                                ~ uucplock.3

  > - typos
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

mount

  ~ getmntopts.3

  > - typos
  > - whitespace at EOL
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > consistently uppercase abbreviations;
  > ok henning@ (jmc@)

arch/alpha/alpha

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ Makefile.alpha

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/hp300/conf

  ~ Makefile.hp300

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/hp300/hp300

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ Makefile.hppa

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ Makefile.i386

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ pmap.c

  > Do all unlocks before exit from pmap_enter().
  > deraadt@, drahn@ OK (mpech@)

arch/mac68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mac68k

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.macppc

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/mvme68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme68k

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/mvme88k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme88k

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/mvmeppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvmeppc

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc64

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ psl.h

  > For some reason, gcc seems to assume that if an inline assembly statement
  > has arguments but no clobbers, then everything is clobbered.  The in-tree
  > gcc also likes to insert redundant "sra"s.	These changes help gcc generate
  > somewhat better code for the spl*() functions.  This change shrank my
  > GENERIC
  > kernel by 27136 bytes.
  > ok jason@ (henric@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

arch/vax/vax

  - swapgeneric.c

  > remove old swapgeneric.c's (tedu@)

conf

  + swapgeneric.c

  > move swapgeneric to truly generic code.  tested on many archs by miod and
  > mickey. (tedu@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_var.h

  > don't #ifdef within struct tcpcb definition, as it is used in userland too.
  > dhartmei ok (itojun@)

  ~ sshconnect.c

  > fix leak; ok markus@ (djm@)

config