[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-11-02

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Nov 3 07:04:45 GMT 2003

libexec/fingerd                         share/man
sys/arch/m68k/m68k                      sys/net
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/netstat
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/tcpdump

== libexec =========================================================== 01/05 ==

fingerd

  ~ fingerd.8

  > some corrections from wiz at netbsdjmc@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man9/kthread.9

  > Document kthread_create() return value.
  > ok mickey@ jmc@ (grange@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ pmap_motorola.c

  > pmap_remove_mapping() uses an unnecessary PHYS_TO_VM_PAGE call. Instead of
  > simply removing it, slightly reorganize the code to remove a pg_to_pvh()
  > call
  > as well. (miod@)

net

  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  > Don't zero the debug level when we enable pf.
  > ok henning@ dhartmei@ (mcbride@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Typo; #ifdef INET not INET6.
  > From Max Laier. (mcbride@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

netstat

  ~ inet.c                                ~ main.c

  > print raw ip[46] sockets; ok deraadt@ (markus@)

ssh

  ~ auth2-gss.c                           ~ compat.c
  ~ compat.h                              ~ sshconnect2.c

  > remove support for SSH_BUG_GSSAPI_BER; simon at sxw.org.ukarkus@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-pfsync.c