[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-04-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 5 08:00:26 BST 2004

bin/kill                                games/factor
games/hunt                              games/snake
sbin/dhclient                           share/man
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/mg
usr.bin/rdist                           usr.bin/tset

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

kill

  ~ kill.1

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)

== games ============================================================= 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

factor

  ~ factor.6

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)

hunt

  ~ hunt/hunt.6

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)

snake

  ~ snake.6

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.conf.5                       ~ dhcp-options.5

  > Emil Mikulic pointed out there are two copies of this stuff (thanks!) ...
  > - correct option is `dhcp-lease-time', not `requested-lease-time'; fixed
  > w/ help from krw@
  > - kill a rake of unnecessary .Pp's (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/strip.4                          ~ man9/hz.9
  ~ man9/random.9                         ~ man9/time.9

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > - fix an .El in the wrong place
  > - add a .Pp
  > - kill a stray space
  > - new sentence, new line
  > from Joel Knight; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

  ~ mpt.c

  > Don't print firmware upload messages in dmesg.  Pointed out deraadt@, ok
  > krw@ (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ cs4280.c

  > oops, piece that was accidentally deleted, and noone noticed (deraadt@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > on in-window SYN, send back rate-limited ACK; ok dhartmei frantzen markus
  > (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/06 ==

mg

  ~ theo.c

  > Can't resist.
  > <deraadt> don't they recognize their moral responsibility to entertain me?
  > (beck@)

rdist

  ~ rdist.1

  > .br workaround no longer necessary; (jmc@)