[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-04-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 14 08:00:20 BST 2004

etc/ftpusers                            etc/group
etc/mail/aliases                        etc/master.passwd
include/paths.h                         lib/libpthread
sbin/dhclient                           sbin/isakmpd
sbin/restore                            sys/kern
usr.sbin/bgpctl                         usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/dhcpd                          usr.sbin/dhcrelay
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/lpr
usr.sbin/syslogc                        usr.sbin/syslogd
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

ftpusers

  ~ ftpusers

  > new _dhcp user for, well, dhcp stuff, theo ok (henning@)

group

  ~ group

  > new _dhcp user for, well, dhcp stuff, theo ok (henning@)

mail/aliases

  ~ mail/aliases

  > new _dhcp user for, well, dhcp stuff, theo ok (henning@)

master.passwd

  ~ master.passwd

  > new _dhcp user for, well, dhcp stuff, theo ok (henning@)

== include =========================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

paths.h

  ~ paths.h

  > Add /dev/fd/ and /var/empty/; ok henning@ and krw@ (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

libpthread

  ~ uthread/uthread_kern.c

  > refresh curthread after a thread switch so it points to the real

== sbin ============================================================== 04/06 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c

  > unfortunately we have to wait a little if the nic does not have a link and
  > check again, theo help & ok (henning@)

isakmpd

  ~ if.c

  > Add missing #include.  Found by Stefan Paletta.
  > ok henning@ ho@ (hshoexer@)

restore

  ~ dirs.c                                ~ extern.h
  ~ tape.c

  > fix restore so that it can actually restore files larger than 4GB by
  > changing the type of "size" to off_t in getfiles() plus little dependent
  > type cleanup, from Daniel Lucq <daniel at lucq.org  > ok tdeval@ millert@ otto@ (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

  ~ vfs_cluster.c                         ~ vfs_conf.c
  ~ vfs_lockf.c                           ~ vfs_syscalls.c

  > useless caddr_t cast removal.  same md5s. (tedu@)

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > print the MP capabilities as the neighbor announced in the show neighbor
  > display, claudio ok (henning@)

bgpd

  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > parse the BGP Multiprotocol Extensions (RFC 2858) capabilities and store in
  > the peer struct, claudio ok (henning@)

dhcpd

  + Makefile                              + alloc.c
  + bootp.c                               + bpf.c
  + cdefs.h                               + conflex.c
  + confpars.c                            + convert.c
  + db.c                                  + dhcp.c
  + dhcp.h                                + dhcpd.8
  + dhcpd.c                               + dhcpd.cat8
  + dhcpd.conf                            + dhcpd.conf.5
  + dhcpd.conf.cat5                       + dhcpd.h
  + dhcpd.leases.5                        + dhcpd.leases.cat5
  + dhctoken.h                            + dispatch.c
  + errwarn.c                             + hash.c
  + hash.h                                + icmp.c
  + inet.c                                + inet.h
  + memory.c                              + options.c
  + osdep.h                               + packet.c
  + parse.c                               + print.c
  + site.h                                + sysconf.h
  + tables.c                              + tree.c
  + tree.h                                + version.h

  > may the whacking begin (henning@)

  ~ conflex.c                             ~ confpars.c
  ~ db.c                                  ~ dhcp.c
  ~ dhcpd.c                               ~ dhcpd.h
  ~ dispatch.c                            ~ memory.c
  ~ parse.c                               ~ tree.c
  ~ tree.h

  > time_t and kill a few dumb defines (henning@)

  - site.h                                ~ osdep.h

  > sure a good idea to include 100 lines of comments Just Because...
  > (henning@)

dhcrelay

  ~ dhcrelay.8

  > closer to reality (henning@)

  ~ dhcpd.h                               ~ dhcrelay.c

  > chroot to /var/empty and drop privileges, theo ok (henning@)

  ~ dhcrelay.8                            ~ dhcrelay.c

  > remove the quiet option, we're being quiet by default (henning@)

  ~ dhcrelay.8

  > use standard options list, and slightly rearrange the page;
  > ok henning@ (jmc@)

  ~ dhcrelay.c

  > $OpenBSD$ (henning@)

httpd

  ~ conf/httpd.conf

  > commented out LoadModule statement for mod_proxy like we do for the other
  > modules, From: Robert McMeekin <rrm3 at rrm3.orghenning@)

lpr

  ~ lpd/printjob.c

  > Treat 'o' format files (PostScript) from MacOS 10.1 the same as 'l',
  > not 'f', since PostScript can contain binary data.	From FreeBSD.
  > (millert@)

syslogc

  ~ syslogc.c

  > Sort getopt list and tidy error checks. From andrushock at korovino.net  > ok deraadt@ (djm@)

syslogd

  ~ syslogd.c

  > fix null pointer dereference when trying to read+clear non-existent memory
  > log; spotted by mpech@ (djm@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-ike.c