[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-04-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 26 08:02:48 BST 2004

distrib/sets                            lib/libc
lib/libssl                              regress/sbin
sbin/routed                             share/man
sys/arch/mvme88k/include                sys/compat/linux
sys/conf                                sys/ddb
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/usb
sys/kern                                sys/miscfs/union
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            sys/sys
usr.bin/less                            usr.sbin/authpf
usr.sbin/bgpctl                         usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/spamdb

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.pegasos                 ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ quad/fixunsdfdi.c

  > add/subtract ULONG_MAX + 1 on over/underflows, fixes float -> quad
  > conversion in libc, reported by Marcus Holland-Moritz, ok beck@ (dhartmei@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/pkcs7/pk7_doit.c

  > from openssl, 1.50.2.9, make S/MIME encrypt work again. (markus@)

  ~ src/apps/apps.c

  > avoid NULL deref; from danh@ (markus@)

  ~ crypto/shlib_version                  ~ src/crypto/evp/digest.c
  ~ src/crypto/x509/x509_txt.c            ~ src/crypto/x509/x509_vfy.c

  > update missing pieces from 0.9.7d; ok henning
  > crank minor for API extensions (markus@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/08 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/pf34.in                         ~ pfctl/pf34.loaded
  ~ pfctl/pf34.ok

  > probability tests. (cedric@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

routed

  ~ Makefile                              ~ table.c

  > unbreak tree (markus@)

  ~ Makefile                              + radix.c

  > have a localcopy of radix.c here (itojun@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ radix.c

  > unifdef -DSMALL_KERNEL (itojun@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/axe.4

  > new axe; freebsd (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/mvme88k/include

  ~ cpu_number.h

  > Simplify cpu_number() - adding a shortcut depending upon the board type
  > actually slows things down in every case. (miod@)

compat/linux

  ~ linux_emuldata.h

  > fix typos/spelling in comments, from pedro martelletto (jolan@)

conf

  ~ files

  > radix tree with multipath support.	from kame.  deraadt ok
  > user visible changes:
  > - you can add multiple routes with same key (route add A B then route add A
  > C)
  > - you have to specify gateway address if there are multiple entries on the
  > table
  > (route delete A B, instead of route delete A)
  > kernel change:
  > - radix_node_head has an extra entry
  > - rnh_deladdr takes extra argument
  > TODO:
  > - actually take advantage of multipath (rtalloc -> rtalloc_mpath) (itojun@)

ddb

  ~ db_command.c                          ~ db_examine.c
  ~ db_extern.h

  > kill unbounded string op.  deraadt ok (itojun@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt_openbsd.c

  > Make it clear that we will give each target an openings value equal to
  > the number of available requests divided by the maximum number of
  > targets on the bus.
  > ok marco@ (krw@)

  ~ siop.c

  > Rework SCSI_POLL/INQUIRY logic to make it more readable, not least by
  > fitting all the lines into 80 columns. Prodded by deraadt at .  > Tested & ok marco at .rw@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_axe.c                              ~ usbdevs

  > new axe; freebsd (deraadt@)

  ~ vfs_default.c

  > fix typos/spelling in comments, from pedro martelletto (jolan@)

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > radix tree with multipath support.	from kame.  deraadt ok
  > user visible changes:
  > - you can add multiple routes with same key (route add A B then route add A
  > C)
  > - you have to specify gateway address if there are multiple entries on the
  > table
  > (route delete A B, instead of route delete A)
  > kernel change:
  > - radix_node_head has an extra entry
  > - rnh_deladdr takes extra argument
  > TODO:
  > - actually take advantage of multipath (rtalloc -> rtalloc_mpath) (itojun@)

  ~ uipc_socket2.c

  > change sb_mbmax to: (sb_max/MCLBYTES) * (MSIZE+MCLBYTES); ok deraadt
  > CV ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  > (markus@)

miscfs/union

  ~ union_vnops.c

  > fix typos/spelling in comments, from pedro martelletto (jolan@)

  ~ union_subr.c

  > only use um_cred for lookups, fixes pr 745.
  > from pedro martelletto (tedu@)

  ~ union_vfsops.c

  > if you don't want the parent, don't use WANTPARENT.  from pedro martelletto
  > (tedu@)

  ~ union_subr.c                          ~ union_vfsops.c
  ~ union_vnops.c

  > useless casts (tedu@)

net

  ~ radix.c

  > indentation fix (itojun@)

  ~ radix.c

  > undo "oops" commit on 1.14 (radix_mpath). (itojun@)

  ~ pf_table.c                            ~ radix.c
  ~ radix.h                               ~ route.c
  ~ route.h                               ~ rtsock.c
  + radix_mpath.c                         + radix_mpath.h

  > radix tree with multipath support.	from kame.  deraadt ok
  > user visible changes:
  > - you can add multiple routes with same key (route add A B then route add A
  > C)
  > - you have to specify gateway address if there are multiple entries on the
  > table
  > (route delete A B, instead of route delete A)
  > kernel change:
  > - radix_node_head has an extra entry
  > - rnh_deladdr takes extra argument
  > TODO:
  > - actually take advantage of multipath (rtalloc -> rtalloc_mpath) (itojun@)

  ~ pf.c

  > sync 'other' in test6, too.
  > ok dhartmei@ mcbride@ (pb@)

  ~ radix.c                               ~ radix.h

  > sync with NetBSD, mostly a Lite2 merge.
  > ok itojun@ (brad@)

  ~ pf.c

  > don't add PF_GENERATED tag to synproxy generated packets for the second
  > handshake, so they can match rules (and create state) on another interface.
  > ok cedric@ (dhartmei@)

  ~ if_pfsync.c

  > dont splx across functions
  > pointed at by Joris Vink who was baffeled how this should work anyway
  > ok mcbride@ henning@ (pb@)

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ if_pfsync.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > get rid of a complete state tree walk at state expire while in splnet()
  > ok mcbride@ henning@ (pb@)

  ~ pf.c

  > prevent an endless loop with route-to lo0, fixes PR 3736,
  > ok pb@, henning@, markus@ (dhartmei@)

  ~ if_ppp.c                              ~ if_sl.c
  ~ if_spppsubr.c                         ~ if_strip.c
  ~ if_tun.c

  > check for input queue congestion on those as well and call if_congestion
  > when
  > needed; these  are slightly different so that we cannot use the new
  > IF_INPUT_ENQUEUE macro
  > deraadt ok (henning@)

  ~ radix.c

  > permit multiple default route.  from kame (itojun@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_usrreq.c                          ~ tcp_var.h

  > add TCPCTL_DROP; ok deraadt, cedric, grange, ... (markus@)

  ~ in_proto.c

  > radix tree with multipath support.	from kame.  deraadt ok
  > user visible changes:
  > - you can add multiple routes with same key (route add A B then route add A
  > C)
  > - you have to specify gateway address if there are multiple entries on the
  > table
  > (route delete A B, instead of route delete A)
  > kernel change:
  > - radix_node_head has an extra entry
  > - rnh_deladdr takes extra argument
  > TODO:
  > - actually take advantage of multipath (rtalloc -> rtalloc_mpath) (itojun@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_proto.c

  > radix tree with multipath support.	from kame.  deraadt ok
  > user visible changes:
  > - you can add multiple routes with same key (route add A B then route add A
  > C)
  > - you have to specify gateway address if there are multiple entries on the
  > table
  > (route delete A B, instead of route delete A)
  > kernel change:
  > - radix_node_head has an extra entry
  > - rnh_deladdr takes extra argument
  > TODO:
  > - actually take advantage of multipath (rtalloc -> rtalloc_mpath) (itojun@)

sys

  ~ mbuf.h

  > MINCLSIZE value now back to what 4.4bsd defined.  markus ok (itojun@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

less

  ~ charset.c

  > isprint() doesn't consider all whitespace to be printable so use
  > isspace() too.  Problem noticed by cedric@ and diagnosed by deraadt at .  > OK deraadt at .illert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

authpf

  ~ Makefile                              ~ authpf.c
  ~ pathnames.h

  > Make authpf exec pfctl instead of sucking in code from pfctl
  > ok cedric@ (beck@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ authpf.c

  > clean; ok beck (deraadt@)

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > use getnameinfo here too, itojun & markus ok (henning@)

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > correctly pritn netmask with template neighbors, prettify output overall,
  > and print Template / Cloned flags in the neigbor view, claudio ok
  > (henning@)

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > there's a slight difference between teh local and the remote sockaddr...
  > (henning@)

bgpd

  ~ rde.c

  > &d and %d have different meanings in format strings, yeah (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ log.c
  ~ parse.y                               ~ rde.c
  ~ session.c

  > add "neighbor cloning", allowing you to specify a prefix and prefixlength
  > instead of the neighbor's IP address. WHen a connection comes in matching
  > that mask we clone the neighbor spec.
  > IPv6 match code by itojun, rde feeding by claudio, ok claudio (henning@)

  ~ control.c

  > missing return; noticed by Joris Vink <amni at pandora.beut I fixed in
  > another way (henning@)

  ~ log.c

  > unbreak log_conn_attempt, bah crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
  > (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > do not kill cloned neighbors on reload, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.c                                ~ rde.c
  ~ session.h

  > Remove the no longer needed configure stuff in RDE. The peer list needs no
  > longer to be synced between parent, SE and RDE. OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ parse.y

  > fix check wether local-address and neighbor are of same address family -
  > we have to delay this because the current context might be a group nd not
  > a single neighbor, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ parse.y                               ~ session.c

  > reserve upper half of the (internal) ID space for cloned neighbors, claudio
  > ok (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > if remote-as was not configured, inherit the AS from the neighbors open
  > message for cloned neighbors, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ log.c

  > spaces (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > sizeof(op_len) when dealing with op_len, not sizeof(op_type) - same size
  > so noop (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > better error logging in parse_capabilities() (henning@)

spamdb

  ~ spamdb.8                              ~ spamdb.c