[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-04-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 28 08:00:34 BST 2004

etc/ifstated.conf                       etc/rc
games/sail                              include/sha1.h
include/sha2.h                          lib/libc
lib/libssl                              regress/gnu
regress/sys                             regress/usr.bin
sbin/ifconfig                           sbin/ipsecadm
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/altq                                sys/dev/microcode
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/spamdb                         usr.sbin/tcpdrop

== etc =============================================================== 01/10 ==

ifstated.conf

  ~ ifstated.conf

  > Fix typo in ifstated.conf. Reported by matthew zeier, then forgotten...
  > re-reported by Jan Filipovsky. (mcbride@)

rc

  ~ rc

  > generate a isakmpd (host) key; ok henning, deraadt, cedric (markus@)

== games ============================================================= 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

sail

  ~ sail.6

  > typo and remove some Ns hacks no longer needed; (jmc@)

== include =========================================================== 03/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

sha1.h

  ~ sha1.h

  > Make the bit count u_int64_t instead of two u_int32_t.  Adapted from
  > changes Niklas made to the md5 code long ago.  OK hshoexer@ (millert@)

sha2.h

  ~ sha2.h

  > Add __bounded__ attributes like the other hash functions have.
  > With help from avsm@ (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/10 ==

  ~ hash/sha1.c

  > Make the bit count u_int64_t instead of two u_int32_t.  Adapted from
  > changes Niklas made to the md5 code long ago.  OK hshoexer@ (millert@)

  ~ quad/adddi3.c                         ~ quad/ashldi3.c
  ~ quad/ashrdi3.c                        ~ quad/divdi3.c
  ~ quad/fixsfdi.c                        ~ quad/fixunsdfdi.c
  ~ quad/fixunssfdi.c                     ~ quad/floatdidf.c
  ~ quad/floatdisf.c                      ~ quad/floatunsdidf.c
  ~ quad/lshldi3.c                        ~ quad/lshrdi3.c
  ~ quad/moddi3.c                         ~ quad/muldi3.c
  ~ quad/qdivrem.c                        ~ quad/quad.h
  ~ quad/subdi3.c                         ~ quad/TESTS/divrem.c
  ~ quad/TESTS/mul.c

  > A quad is two ints, not two longs. Also fix some problems with
  > conversions from floating point to quad. Problem reported by Marcus
  > Holland-Moritz. From NetBSD.
  > ok millert@ (otto@)

  ~ sys/recv.2

  > fd passing works over a socketpair too of course so document this.
  > Also test it in regress to be pedantic (though the kernel path is
  > really the same).  While there, remove cred-passing code that we
  > don't support.  OK deraadt@, (millert@)

libssl

  ~ ssl/Makefile

  > do not link ssltest.c into libssl, stops main/doit symbols from being
  > exported. no bump needed since nothing should use them, markus@ ok (avsm@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/10 ==

gnu

  ~ egcs/gcc-bounds/Makefile              + egcs/gcc-bounds/declare-14.c
  + egcs/gcc-bounds/declare-14.c.exp.gcc3
  + egcs/gcc-bounds/declare-15.c
  + egcs/gcc-bounds/declare-15.c.exp.gcc3

  > regress check for macro presence/failure in bounded attrib declaration
  > (avsm@)

sys

  ~ kern/unfdpass/Makefile                ~ kern/unfdpass/expected
  ~ kern/unfdpass/unfdpass.c

  > fd passing works over a socketpair too of course so document this.
  > Also test it in regress to be pedantic (though the kernel path is
  > really the same).  While there, remove cred-passing code that we
  > don't support.  OK deraadt@, (millert@)

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/Makefile                          ~ ssh/test-exec.sh
  + ssh/envpass.sh

  > regress test for environment passing, SendEnv & AcceptEnv options; ok
  > markus@ (djm@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/10 ==

ifconfig

  ~ ifconfig.c

  > missing ';' in actually unreached code (pointed out by logix(at)franken.de)
  > (pb@)

  ~ ifconfig.8                            ~ ifconfig.c

  > reworking of man page and sync/update usage();
  > this stuff is based mostly on diffs from jared yanovich, with some stuff
  > from myself and otto;
  > ok naddy@ otto@ markus@ deraadt@ (jmc@)

  ~ ifconfig.c                            ~ Makefile

  > clean up ifdef hell (pb@)

ipsecadm

  ~ pfkdump.c

  > don't loop forever on 0-size extensions (markus@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_qstats.c

  > make "pfctl -vvsq" to print "No queue in use" and exit when there is no
  > queue to show the state.
  > requested by "Alexey E. Suslikov" <cruel at texnika.com.ua  > ok henning@ (kjc@)

== share ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  ~ man4/options.4

  > Recalculation of memory footprint of ASC/ASCQ table since I was in here
  > anyway.  ok krw@ (marco@)

  ~ man7/mirroring-ports.7

  > irregardless -> irrespective;
  > ok millert@ krw@
  > derision from the rest of the world
  > stolen from a rejected freebsd pr; (jmc@)

  ~ man9/spl.9

  > typo from Michael Knudsen; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/termios.4

  > missing `.It' which was causing START and CT descriptions to be
  > concatenated;
  > from Juho Juopperi (NetBSD PR 25352); (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

altq

  ~ altq_subr.c                           ~ altq_var.h

  > make separate functions to enable/disable altq, and call them when we
  > reload rules.
  > this fixes an altq problem that, if you reload pf rules not containing
  > queues while running altq, the interface shaper is not properly removed.
  > make pf_altq_running local to pf_ioctl.c since it is no longer used in
  > altq_subr.c.
  > ok henning@ (kjc@)

dev/microcode

  ~ aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq

  > irregardless -> irrespective;
  > ok millert@ krw@
  > derision from the rest of the world
  > stolen from a rejected freebsd pr; (jmc@)

net

  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  > make separate functions to enable/disable altq, and call them when we
  > reload rules.
  > this fixes an altq problem that, if you reload pf rules not containing
  > queues while running altq, the interface shaper is not properly removed.
  > make pf_altq_running local to pf_ioctl.c since it is no longer used in
  > altq_subr.c.
  > ok henning@ (kjc@)

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_norm.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > validate the sequence numbers on TCP resets are an exact match.  check is
  > only
  > enabled when we're doing full frag reassembly and thus have full seq info
  > ok markus@ (frantzen@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_usrreq.c

  > Require NULL oldp when dropping a connection.
  > ok markus@ (otto@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

  ~ readconf.c                            ~ readconf.h
  ~ servconf.c                            ~ servconf.h
  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ ssh_config.5
  ~ sshd_config.5

  > bz #815: implement ability to pass specified environment variables from the
  > client to the server; ok markus@ (djm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 10/10 ==

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > print route refresh capability if present (henning@)

  > curpeer must be set back to curgroup, not NULL (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ session.c
  ~ session.h

  > initial route refresh support per RFC2918
  > process incoming route refresh request and notify the RDE
  > not advertised via capabilities yet, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > announce route refresh capability, and parse announced route refresh capa
  > (henning@)

  ~ config.c

  > do the errno ERANGE dance around a strtol; henning ok (deraadt@)

  ~ bgpd.c                                ~ kroute.c
  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfkey.c
  ~ rde.c                                 ~ session.c

  > crud stripping; henning ok (deraadt@)

  ~ session.c

  > repair (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > unbreak^2 (henning@)

  ~ pfkey.c

  > restrict the ipsec flows to BGP only; ok henning (markus@)

  ~ pfkey.c

  > two missing breaks, repairs tcpmd5, with markus (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y

  > parser parts for ipsec ike, markus ok (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  ~ pfkey.c                               ~ printconf.c
  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > rename the ipsec struct to auth, move all tcpmd5 related fields in there,
  > and
  > add a generic "method" field that expresses what method
  > (none/md5sig/ipsec manual/ipsec ike) is in use
  > markus ok (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > ike before in (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > set conf.auth.methodod for md5, too (markus@)

  ~ printconf.c

  > teach printconf about all this shiny new ipsec stuff (henning@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.8                            ~ ifstated.c

  > various small fixes;
  > ok mcbride@ (jmc@)

spamdb

  ~ spamdb.c

  > getaddrinfo 4th arg has to be non-null.  Gerard gerritsen (itojun@)

tcpdrop

  ~ tcpdrop.c

  > Set oldp en oldlenp to NULL; provide feedback; set exit status.
  > ok markus@ (otto@)

  + tcpdrop.8

  > initial documentation (markus@)

  ~ tcpdrop.8