ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Apr 29 08:04:16 BST 2004

audio/faad                              devel
devel/py-cheetah                        math/R
net                                     net/ncftp
net/wol                                 print/lyx
x11/fluxbox                             x11/vlc

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

faad

  - patches/patch-bootstrap               - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-frontend_audio_c        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-frontend_Makefile_am
  ~ patches/patch-frontend_main_c         ~ patches/patch-libfaad_Makefile_am
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-common_mp4ff_mp4ff_int_types_h
  + patches/patch-libfaad_structs_h

  > update to 2.0 (jolan@)

  ~ Makefile

  > the distfile makes our tar exit on error so i rerolled it but forgot
  > to change the master_sites, pointed out by jcs and naddy (jolan@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/06 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-cheetah (xsa@)

py-cheetah

  >	Import of py-cheetah-0.9.15

== math ============================================================== 03/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

  - patches/patch-Makeconf.in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_main_main_c         + patches/patch-src_main_platform_c
  + patches/patch-src_modules_X11_dataentry_c

== net =============================================================== 04/06 ==

  > +wol (naddy@)

ncftp

  > use latest KAME patch for IPv6 (naddy@)

wol

  >	Import wol 0.7.0; submitted by Johan Fredin <griffin at legonet.org
== print ============================================================= 05/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

lyx

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > ensure libqt-mt is used
  > problem found by naddy@ (sturm@)

== x11 =============================================================== 06/06 ==

fluxbox

  - files/menu                            - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-src_BaseDisplay_cc      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-util_fbrun_FbRun_cc
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_FbCommands_cc

  > update to 0.9.9 (developement release); 1.0.0 will be the stable one.
  > mainly from Francois Briere <f.briere at dopha.orgmodifications from me
  > ok naddy@ (robert@)

vlc