ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Aug 14 08:04:58 BST 2004

databases/py-ldap                       graphics/ImageMagick
infrastructure/mk                       infrastructure/package
infrastructure/plist                    multimedia/mjpegtools
security/nessus                         sysutils/cfengine
textproc/xxdiff

== databases ========================================================= 01/07 ==

py-ldap

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > packages ARE conflicting, thanks to the examples files.
  > Proper fix would mean putting the examples in a separate package, but
  > it's too late in the cycle to do so.
  > okay pvalchev@ (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/07 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > sync libtool patches
  > ok pvalchev@ (brad@)

  + patches/patch-coders_png_c

  > PNG vulnerability fix.
  > http://www.imagemagick.org/www/Changelog.html
  > ok pvalchev@ (brad@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/07 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > Side-effect of BULK=Yes: WRKDIR gets wiped out before the depend cookie
  > is written.
  > So, we simply recreate WRKDIR manually.
  > This is a kluge, but it should do the trick.
  > From espie@
  > ok pvalchev@ espie@ (brad@)

package

  ~ check-common-dirs

  > don't output pkgname if no problem to output.
  > okay pvalchev@ (espie@)

plist

  ~ amd64                                 ~ i386
  ~ powerpc                               ~ sparc
  ~ sparc64                               ~ vax

  > bash2->bash; naddy (pvalchev@)

  ~ amd64                                 ~ i386
  ~ powerpc                               ~ sparc
  ~ sparc64                               ~ vax

  > sync (pvalchev@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 04/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mjpegtools

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > sync libtool patches, fixes programs that can't find their libs; maintainer
  > Jacob Meuser (pvalchev@)

== security ========================================================== 05/07 ==

nessus

  + patches/patch-nessus-core_nessus-adduser_in

  > Fixed a race condition in nessus-adduser for users who do not configure
  > their TMPDIR variable.
  > http://www.nessus.org/nessus_2_0.html
  > ok pvalchev@ (brad@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/07 ==

cfengine

  ~ Makefile

  > This is ridiculous, I remove this port after no updates for 2 yrs because
  > the version in the ports tree had security issues. Then a couple weeks
  > later it is revived and then 2 security issues pop up just before release.
  > This pile of shit is being marked BROKEN and frankly I don't care if it
  > ever comes back.
  > ok pvalchev@ (brad@)

xxdiff

  ~ Makefile