ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 9 07:06:38 GMT 2004

databases/p5-ldap                       devel
devel/p5-Locale-Maketext                devel/p5-Locale-Maketext-Fuzzy
devel/p5-Locale-Maketext-Gettext        devel/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon
devel/p5-Locale-gettext                 devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
devel/p5-Module-CoreList                devel/p5-Test-Builder-Tester
devel/p5-Test-Pod                       devel/pkgconfig
editors/vim                             emulators/mips64emul
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                net/cnupm
net/p5-Net-BGP                          sysutils/multitail
textproc/p5-Text-Template               www/mozilla
www/mozilla-firefox                     x11/xglobe

== databases ========================================================= 01/10 ==

p5-ldap

  > Update to p5-ldap-0.3202
  > maintainer timeout ok brad@ (msf@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > + p5-Log-Dispatch (msf@)

  ~ Makefile

  > + p5-Module-CoreList (xsa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Locale-Maketext-Fuzzy
  > +p5-Locale-Maketext-Gettext
  > +p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon (msf@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Locale-gettext (msf@)

p5-Locale-Maketext

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of Locale-Maketext-2.09

  - patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > This is what I get for being a slacker.
  > Remove files I shouldn't have imported at all (msf@)

p5-Locale-Maketext-Fuzzy

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Fix PLIST (msf@)

p5-Locale-Maketext-Gettext

  >	Initial import of Locale-Maketext-Gettext

p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon

  >	Initial import of p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon

p5-Locale-gettext

  + patches/patch-Makefile_PL             + patches/.svn/empty-file
  + patches/.svn/entries                  + patches/.svn/README.txt
  + patches/.svn/format
  + patches/.svn/prop-base/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-base
  + patches/.svn/props/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-work
  + patches/.svn/text-base/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-base

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of Locale-gettext-1.03

  - patches/.svn/README.txt               - patches/.svn/empty-file
  - patches/.svn/entries                  - patches/.svn/format
  - patches/.svn/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-base
  - patches/.svn/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-work
  - patches/.svn/patch-Makefile_PL.svn-base

  > sigh. (msf@)

p5-Log-Dispatch

  + pkg/.svn/entries                      + pkg/.svn/empty-file
  + pkg/.svn/README.txt                   + pkg/.svn/format
  + pkg/.svn/prop-base/DESCR.svn-base     + pkg/.svn/prop-base/PLIST.svn-base
  + pkg/.svn/props/DESCR.svn-work         + pkg/.svn/props/PLIST.svn-work
  + pkg/.svn/text-base/DESCR.svn-base     + pkg/.svn/text-base/PLIST.svn-base

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of Log-Dispatch-2.10

  - pkg/.svn/README.txt                   - pkg/.svn/empty-file
  - pkg/.svn/entries                      - pkg/.svn/format
  - pkg/.svn/prop-base/DESCR.svn-base     - pkg/.svn/prop-base/PLIST.svn-base
  - pkg/.svn/props/DESCR.svn-work         - pkg/.svn/props/PLIST.svn-work
  - pkg/.svn/text-base/DESCR.svn-base     - pkg/.svn/text-base/PLIST.svn-base

  > Remove accidentally committed files. (msf@)

p5-Module-CoreList

  >	Initial import of p5-Module-CoreList-1.97

p5-Test-Builder-Tester

  > Update to Test-Builder-Tester-1.01
  > add missing PKG_ARCH
  > take maintainer
  > ok avsm@ (msf@)

p5-Test-Pod

  > - update Test-Pod to 1.20 (msf@)

pkgconfig

  - patches/sup-hppa-configure            ~ Makefile

  > hppa's build this w/o workarounds now. (marcm@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/10 ==

vim

  ~ Makefile

  > freetpe -> freetype (marcm@)

== emulators ========================================================= 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

mips64emul

  > Update to mips64emul-0.2.3.
  > ok sturm@ (grange@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/10 ==

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile

  > Do not disable ProPolice, we have reports of success for most platforms.
  > ok pvalchev@ (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 06/10 ==

cnupm

  > Update to cnupm-3.7.1; from form at .  > ok sturm@ (grange@)

p5-Net-BGP

  > Update to Net-BGP 0.8 (msf@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/10 ==

multitail

  > - maintenance update to 3.4.2
  > - add WANTLIB (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 08/10 ==

p5-Text-Template

  > Update to Text-Template-1.44
  > add missing PKG_ARCH
  > take maintainer
  > ok avsm@ (msf@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

mozilla

  ~ Makefile

  > Do not disable ProPolice, we have reports of success for most platforms.
  > ok pvalchev@ (naddy@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile

  > Do not disable ProPolice, we have reports of success for most platforms.
  > ok pvalchev@ (naddy@)

xglobe

  ~ files/OpenBSD-markers