[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-12-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Dec 11 07:01:48 GMT 2004

bin/cp                                  bin/ksh
bin/md5                                 distrib/mac68k
lib/libc                                lib/libcurses
regress/usr.bin                         sbin/isakmpd
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
sys/netinet                             sys/nfs
usr.bin/calendar                        usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/nc                              usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/ntpd                           usr.sbin/pkg_add

== bin =============================================================== 01/09 ==

cp

  ~ cp.1                                  ~ utils.c

  > sort options + sync usage();
  > standard EXAMPLES;
  > various other tweaks;
  > ok millert@ (jmc@)

ksh

  ~ sh.1tbl

  > flurry of updates:
  > - be more consistent w.r.t. variables in macros with `.Ic'
  > instead of `.Va'
  > - document changes in IFS parsing
  > - minimize diffs between ksh.1tbl and sh.1tbl w.r.t. `.Nm'
  > macros and in other places
  > - sort recognized keywords and remove dependency on tbl(1)
  > - indent example displays
  > - kill `bind'
  > - collapse `test' display, it has two entries for `str',
  > and use different args for file time tests
  > - grammar, punctuation, and mdoc fixes
  > - tidy display of `alias' and `kill'
  > ok and bits from jmc (jaredy@)

md5

  ~ md5.c

  > GNU md5sum uses tab not space to separate filename and hash.  Fixes
  > parsing of GNU-style checklist files for files with spaces in them.
  > From Emil Mikulic; closes PR 4027 (millert@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/09 ==

mac68k

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > Oops, correctly detect disks shared with Mac OS. (miod@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/09 ==

  ~ string/strerror.3

  > typos, then -> than, from Michael Knudsen (jaredy@)

libcurses

  ~ curs_addchstr.3

  > typos, then -> than, from Michael Knudsen (jaredy@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/Makefile                          + ssh/sftp-glob.sh

  > some globbing regress; prompted and ok djm@ (fgsch@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

isakmpd

  ~ message.c

  > check msg->isakmp_sa != NULL before the transport gets updated; ok hshoexer
  > (markus@)

pfctl

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pf_print_state.c

  > allow pf to filter on route labels
  > pass in from route dtag keep state queue reallyslow
  > tested by Gabriel Kihlman <gk at stacken.kth.send
  > Michael Knudsen <e at molioner.dknd ryan
  > ok ryan (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/pf.4

  > sync to recent rate limiting changes (jaredy@)

  ~ man4/ipw.4                            ~ man4/iwi.4

  > grammatical blip; from damien@ (jmc@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > document matching on route labels
  > From: Michael Knudsen <e at molioner.dk  > jaredy ok (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ esp.c                                 ~ espvar.h

  > pseudo-DMA for non-AV Quadras, inspired by NetBSD
  > with lots of help from miod@
  > additional testing by nick@ and otto@
  > ok miod@ (martin@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic79xx.c

  > Include scsi id in debug message for queued SCB's.
  > From FreeBSD aic79xx_inline.h r1.16. (krw@)

  ~ aic79xx.c                             ~ aic79xx.h

  > Factor out repeated code into ahd_done_with_status().
  > From FreeBSD aic79xx.h r1.20 and aic79xx.c r1.30. (krw@)

  > more Broadcom ids taken from the Linux driver. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > more Broadcom ids taken from the Linux driver. (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > 1) Don't manually fiddle with dma address of jumbo buffer after m_adj().
  > 2) Create tx_map's large enough to map jumbo buffers.
  > 3) Set length of jumbo frame to BGE_JLEN rather than ETHER_MAX_DIX_LEN.
  > 4) Activate jumbo rx ring when MTU changed. (From FreeBSD).
  > Makes jumbo frames work on bge.
  > ok brad at .rw@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > rev 1.5
  > Put some delay in the loops that poll for MII transaction
  > completion.  Without this, reading the PHY can hang the bus
  > on a sufficiently fast CPU.
  > From NetBSD (brad@)

  ~ ahd_pci.c

  > Turn on the BUSFREEREV bug for the Rev. B controller. This is required
  > to close the 'busfree during non-packetized phase' hole.
  > From FreeBSD aic79xx_pci.c r1.20. (krw@)

  ~ if_ipw.c                              ~ if_iwi.c

  > fix mbuf defragmentation (damien@)

net

  ~ if_spppsubr.c

  > Run address change notification hooks when the interface address is
  > updated.
  > Notably, this fixes "(pppoe0)" in pf.  ok markus@ (naddy@)

  ~ pfkeyv2.c

  > fix ipsec crash from pr 4025, Stefan Miltchev; ok hshoexer@ (markus@)

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_ioctl.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > allow pf to filter on route labels
  > pass in from route dtag keep state queue reallyslow
  > tested by Gabriel Kihlman <gk at stacken.kth.send
  > Michael Knudsen <e at molioner.dknd ryan
  > ok ryan (henning@)

  ~ if_ethersubr.c                        ~ if_fddisubr.c

  > Rename carp_output() to carp_fix_lladdr(). (mcbride@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c                             ~ ip_carp.h

  > Rename carp_output() to carp_fix_lladdr(). (mcbride@)

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Add carp_set_enaddr(), call carp_set_state() after changing the vhid
  > to trigger a gratuitous arp and update arp tables on other hosts.
  > (mcbride@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_socket.c

  > In nfs_connect() move the setting of so->so_rcv.sb_timeo out of the
  > if () else since it is common to both cases and makes the code
  > clearer.  OK pedro@ (millert@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

calendar

  ~ calendar.1                            ~ calendar.h
  ~ day.c                                 ~ io.c
  ~ calendars/ru_RU.KOI8-R/calendar.primety

  > allow calendar files in julian (mickey@)

  ~ calendar.c                            ~ day.c
  ~ io.c                                  ~ ostern.c
  ~ paskha.c

  > cleanup extra includes and -Wall (mickey@)

  ~ calendar.1

  > fix spacing issues in the example calendar file,
  > plus a few other tweaks;
  > ok mickey@ (jmc@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ calendar.h
  ~ day.c                                 ~ calendars/calendar.judaic
  + pesach.c

  > define pesach (by gauss) and fix judaic calendar (mickey@)

  ~ pesach.c

  > forgot rcsid[] (mickey@)

  ~ calendar.1

  > fix bugs section (mickey@)

cvs

  ~ resp.c

  > fix the Copy-file response handler, it seems the CVS protocol
  > documentation is not exactly up to date for that handler as well (jfb@)

  ~ rcsnum.c

  > proper typecast to get rid of another warning (jfb@)

nc

  ~ netcat.c

  > provide a valid sockaddr_storage structure to be used as second argument
  > for
  > accept(2)
  > ok djm markus (hshoexer@)

ssh

  ~ sftp.c

  > - fix globbed ls for paths the same lenght as the globbed path when
  > we have a unique matching.
  > - fix globbed ls in case of a directory when we have a unique matching.
  > - as a side effect, if the path does not exist error (used to silently
  > ignore).
  > - don't do extra do_lstat() if we only have one matching file.
  > djm@ ok (fgsch@)

ntpd

  ~ ntpd.8

  > typos, then -> than, from Michael Knudsen (jaredy@)