[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-12-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 29 07:00:45 GMT 2004

bin/ksh                                 distrib/sets
sbin/ipsecadm                           sbin/isakmpd
sbin/modload                            sbin/pfctl
share/man                               share/mk
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/dev/ic
sys/kern                                sys/net80211
sys/scsi                                usr.bin/cvs
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/pkg_add

== bin =============================================================== 01/07 ==

ksh

  ~ c_sh.c                                ~ trap.c

  > ansi. No binary change. (jsg@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/07 ==

  ~ lists/comp/md.vax                     ~ lists/man/md.alpha
  ~ lists/man/md.amd64                    ~ lists/man/md.cats
  ~ lists/man/md.hp300                    ~ lists/man/md.hppa
  ~ lists/man/md.i386                     ~ lists/man/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/man/md.mac68k                   ~ lists/man/md.macppc
  ~ lists/man/md.mvme68k                  ~ lists/man/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/man/md.mvmeppc                  ~ lists/man/md.sparc
  ~ lists/man/md.sparc64                  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

ipsecadm

  ~ ipsecadm.c

  > handle strtoul correctly on 64-bit machines; hshoexer ok (deraadt@)

isakmpd

  ~ key.c

  > Correctly determine length of rsa key passed by the kernel to userland.
  > Found
  > and fix provided by Stefan Miltchev.  Again, many thanks!
  > Slightly different fix.
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ dpd.c

  > proper portable C; ok hshoexer (deraadt@)

modload

  ~ elf.c

  > use __LP64__; miod (deraadt@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.c

  > reset skip interface flags on reloads and for -Fall
  > from max, this time working :) (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/ahd.4

  > kill whitespace; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/cardbus.4

  > add missing devices.  also add proper Xr's as noticed to be missing
  > by jsg (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/cardbus.4

  > more tweaks (deraadt@)

mk

  ~ sys.mk

  > let alpha have a .c.a rule, oll korrect miod@ (jolan@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ cpu.c

  > fix new line in dmesg print on 8k cpus (mickey@)

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ clock.c

  > Since we don't enable interrupts until autoconf is over, we don't need
  > to skip the first few clock interrupts, as done on luna68k. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > add sqphy (brad@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic79xx_openbsd.c                     ~ aic7xxx_openbsd.c

  > Don't allow an infinite number of SCSI bus resets per i/o.
  > ok marco at .rw@)

  ~ mpt_openbsd.c

  > indent properly (deraadt@)

kern

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > clean dirty accident by miod (deraadt@)

  ~ kern_timeout.c

  > when panicing from timeout_add being < 0, print the value; ok miod
  > (deraadt@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211.h                           ~ ieee80211_output.c

  > Sync with recent NetBSD ieee80211_compute_duration() changes. (jsg@)

scsi

  ~ ss_scanjet.c

  > correct snprintf return val mishandling; ok krw marco (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ file.c

  > add more standard patterns to ignore; jfb ok (xsa@)

  ~ diff.c

  > use Argument instead of Argumentx when sending a revision or date
  > this makes the -r and -D options work with diff (jfb@)

  ~ file.c

  > check the return values of rcsnum_alloc() and rcsnum_aton() on
  > startup
  > diff from Joris Vink, with minor changes (jfb@)

  ~ cvs.1

  > document -s;
  > based on a diff from jfb@ (jmc@)

  ~ diff.c

  > rename parameters to avoid shadowing global declarations (jfb@)

  ~ req.c

  > handler for the Set request (jfb@)

  ~ root.c

  > abort with an error if we can't figure out what the connection
  > method is (jfb@)

  ~ diff.c

  > remove signedness warnings; jfb ok (xsa@)

httpd

  ~ httpd.8

  > add apache manual to SEE ALSO; (jmc@)

  ~ src/support/suexec.8

  > document that suexec has to be setuid to work correctly;
  > slightly more logical layout of the page;
  > ok henning@ (jmc@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgCfl.pm                     ~ pkg_add

  > synchronize conflict lists when we add/remove anything. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > improve message quality: don't say we can't update stuff when we are going
  > to force it.
  > Group the verification of forward dependencies, so that it is less verbose.
  > Also, register .libs conflict, even if it's not that useful. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > clearer error/warning (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ pkg_add.1
  ~ OpenBSD/SharedLibs.pm