ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Feb 4 07:02:15 GMT 2004

archivers/makeself                      astro
astro/py-metar                          audio
audio/mp3cddb                           audio/py-ao
audio/vlorb                             audio/vorbisgain
chinese/arphicttf                       chinese/kcfonts
chinese/taipeifonts                     converters/rpm2cpio
databases/mysql2pgsql                   devel/chora
devel/cvs2cl                            devel/cvsplot
devel/horde                             devel/jdk
devel/slib                              devel/snit
devel/tmake                             editors/vim
games/bass                              graphics/lcms
lang/python                             net/centericq
net/ike-scan                            security
security/py-crypto                      textproc
textproc/py-jaxml                       www/zope-zwiki
x11/kde                                 x11/xfce4

== archivers ========================================================= 01/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

makeself

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

== astro ============================================================= 02/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

astro

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-metar (xsa@)

py-metar

  >	Pymetar is a python module and command line tool designed to fetch
  > Metar

== audio ============================================================= 03/16 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-ao (xsa@)

mp3cddb

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

py-ao

  >	Import py-ao-0.82

vlorb

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

vorbisgain

  ~ Makefile

  > new maintainer (pvalchev@)

== chinese =========================================================== 04/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/chinese

arphicttf

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

kcfonts

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

taipeifonts

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

== converters ======================================================== 05/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

rpm2cpio

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

== databases ========================================================= 06/16 ==

mysql2pgsql

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

== devel ============================================================= 07/16 ==

chora

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

cvs2cl

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

cvsplot

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

horde

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

jdk

  ~ 1.3/Makefile
  ~ 1.3/patches/patch-j2sdk1_3_1_make_tools_sanityck

  > - fix 1.3-linux dependency (restrict to newest version)
  > - enable/reset linux emulation automagically ala the change to 1.3-linux
  > (for when that's used for bootstrapping)
  > from maintainer Kurt Millert (pvalchev@)

slib

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

snit

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

tmake

  ~ Makefile

  > mark arch independent (sturm@)

== editors =========================================================== 08/16 ==

vim

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > update vim/stable to 6.2.225 (lebel@)

== games ============================================================= 09/16 ==

bass

  ~ Makefile

  > MI pkg, cleanup (jolan@)

== graphics ========================================================== 10/16 ==

lcms

  + patches/patch-testbed_Makefile_in

  > upgrade to lcms 1.12 (brad@)

  - files/Makefile.openbsd                - patches/patch-.._include_lcms_h
  - patches/patch-cmsmtrx_c               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-include_lcms_h
  + patches/patch-samples_Makefile_in     + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_cmsmtrx_c

  > upgrade to lcms 1.12 (brad@)

== lang ============================================================== 11/16 ==

python

  ~ 2.1/patches/patch-Lib_test_test_fcntl_py
  ~ 2.1/pkg/PLIST                         ~ 2.3/pkg/PLIST

  > - complete PLISTs for static archs
  > - patch cosmetics
  > from maintainer Aleksander Piotrowski (sturm@)

== net =============================================================== 12/16 ==

centericq

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to centericq 4.9.10
  > ok MAINTAINER (brad@)

ike-scan

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.5.1, from Srebrenko Sehic (new maintainer) (jolan@)

== security ========================================================== 13/16 ==

security

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-crypto (ish@)

py-crypto

  >	Import py-crypto.

== textproc ========================================================== 14/16 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-jaxml (xsa@)

py-jaxml

  + patches/patch-setup_py

  > New import:
  >	JAXML is a Python module which makes the automated generation of XML,
  > XHTML or

== www =============================================================== 15/16 ==

zope-zwiki

  > update to 0.27.0; ok sturm at .sa@)

== x11 =============================================================== 16/16 ==

kde

  ~ arts3/Makefile                        + arts3/patches/patch-configure_in

  > make sure to grab all ogg and mad and esd dependencies for now. (espie@)

  ~ libs3/Makefile

  > make sure we don't grab CUPS by mistake. (espie@)

  + base3/patches/patch-kdesktop_kdeeject

  > handle kdeeject on OpenBSD (espie@)

  + libs3/pkg/INSTALL                     + base3/pkg/INSTALL

  > somehow, cvs didn't notice I forgot to commit those files.
  > Problem noticed by Robert Nagy. (espie@)

  ~ libs3/pkg/PLIST                       ~ base3/pkg/PLIST

  > extra config files (espie@)

  ~ patches-3.2/patch-aclocal_m4

  > put -I pythondir in CPPFLAGS so that it also works in C++. (espie@)

  ~ edu3/Makefile

  > make sure kig scripting doesn't get build (we don't have python boost
  > right now) (espie@)

xfce4

  ~ applications/Makefile.inc             ~ applications/xfce4-iconbox/Makefile
  ~ applications/xfce4-session/Makefile

  > minor cleanups (jolan@)

  ~ libraries/Makefile.inc