[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-02-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 5 07:00:19 GMT 2004

bin/ps                                  distrib/common
etc/ifstated.conf                       lib/libc
lib/libssl                              regress/sbin
regress/usr.bin                         sbin/dhclient
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/pegasos/conf
sys/arch/pegasos/include                sys/arch/pegasos/pci
sys/arch/pegasos/pegasos                sys/dev/pci
sys/net                                 sys/netinet6
usr.bin/grep                            usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/ifstated                       usr.sbin/tcpdump
usr.sbin/timed

== bin =============================================================== 01/10 ==

ps

  ~ ps.c

  > (uid_t) -1 is a valid uid, so do not use it as a flag.
  > From Joris Vink <nimadeus at pandora dot be> with tweaks from me.
  > ok tdeval@ hshoexer@ henning@ (otto@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/10 ==

common

  ~ elfrdsetroot.c

  > hand craft elf size for amd64 (mickey@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/10 ==

ifstated.conf

  + ifstated.conf

  > Add initial sample config for ifstated. Syntax will change.
  > ok deraadt@ (mcbride@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/10 ==

  ~ stdlib/malloc.3

  > H comes before J; (jmc@)

  ~ stdlib/getopt_long.c

  > Traditionally, getopt(3) has treated "--foo" the same as "--".  However,
  > this can cause confusion when a user tries to use a long option with
  > a program that only supports short options.  Furthermore, it appears
  > to be in violation of POSIX, which states that "--" shall indicate
  > the end of argument processing, not any string that begins with "--".
  > OK otto@ and closes PR 3666. (millert@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c

  > remove some debug code and cleanup.. (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/10 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/Makefile                        + pfctl/pf86.in
  + pfctl/pf86.ok

  > Test comment continuation with \ (mcbride@)

  ~ pfctl/pf7.in                          ~ pfctl/pf7.loaded
  ~ pfctl/pf7.ok

  >  (mcbride@)

usr.bin

  ~ grep/Makefile                         + grep/t17.in
  + grep/t17.out

  > Test ^ and $ in -w mode; currently fails.  Fix awaiting approval...
  > (millert@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/10 ==

dhclient

  - cdefs.h                               - openbsd.h
  - site.h                                ~ Makefile
  ~ alloc.c                               ~ bpf.c
  ~ clparse.c                             ~ conflex.c
  ~ convert.c                             ~ dhclient.c
  ~ dhcpd.h                               ~ dispatch.c
  ~ errwarn.c                             ~ ethernet.c
  ~ hash.c                                ~ icmp.c
  ~ inet.c                                ~ osdep.h
  ~ tree.c

  > 8579 lines of KNF, ANSO and zap-junk diff without the resulting binary
  > changing by a single byte.
  > partly from theo (henning@)

  ~ clparse.c

  > asprintf (henning@)

  ~ errwarn.c                             ~ osdep.h

  > unobfuscate varargs shitz (henning@)

  ~ clparse.c                             ~ conflex.c
  ~ convert.c

  > more KNF (henning@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ alloc.c
  ~ bpf.c                                 ~ clparse.c
  ~ conflex.c                             ~ convert.c
  ~ dhclient.c                            ~ dhcp.h
  ~ dhcpd.h                               ~ dhctoken.h
  ~ dispatch.c                            ~ errwarn.c
  ~ ethernet.c                            ~ hash.c
  ~ hash.h                                ~ icmp.c
  ~ inet.c                                ~ inet.h
  ~ memory.c                              ~ options.c
  ~ osdep.h                               ~ packet.c
  ~ parse.c                               ~ print.c
  ~ socket.c                              ~ sysconf.h
  ~ tables.c                              ~ tree.c
  ~ tree.h

  > $OpenBSD$, tedu (henning@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.c

  > Fix a number of bugs with setting pool limits which I introduced with
  > source-tracking. Found by Pyun YongHyeon.
  > Also add support to pfctl to set the src-nodes pool limit.
  > "Luckily" some of the bugs cancel each other out; update kernel before
  > pfctl.
  > ok dhartmei@ (mcbride@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Handle rules like 'pass ... proto { tcp udp icmp } ... modulate state'
  > ok dhartmei@ henning@ (mcbride@)

== share ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > Document 'set limit src-nodes' (mcbride@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

  > Print a warning about disabling TSC.
  > ok deraadt@ (grange@)

arch/pegasos/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > support wi at usb pegasos. (drahn@)

arch/pegasos/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Pegasos II support, works around new northbridge config oddities
  > and other artifacts found on pegII. (drahn@)

arch/pegasos/pci

  ~ isabr.c                               ~ mpcpcibus.c

  > Pegasos II support, works around new northbridge config oddities
  > and other artifacts found on pegII. (drahn@)

arch/pegasos/pegasos

  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ dma.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mainbus.c
  ~ ofw_machdep.c                         ~ wscons_machdep.c

  > Pegasos II support, works around new northbridge config oddities
  > and other artifacts found on pegII. (drahn@)

dev/pci

  ~ vga_pci.c

  > Change these defines to be a display specific define and also remove
  > the really long define. ok deraadt@ (drahn@)

net

  ~ pfvar.h                               ~ pf.c
  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  > Fix a number of bugs with setting pool limits which I introduced with
  > source-tracking. Found by Pyun YongHyeon.
  > Also add support to pfctl to set the src-nodes pool limit.
  > "Luckily" some of the bugs cancel each other out; update kernel before
  > pfctl.
  > ok dhartmei@ (mcbride@)

netinet6

  ~ ip6_output.c

  > strictly follow RFC2460 section 5, last paragraph (sender behavior when
  > path MTU < 1280).  bug found by Georgi Guninski.  ok dhartmei (itojun@)

  ~ icmp6.c

  > remove kludge now that proper IPV6_MMTU handling is in (dhartmei@)

  ~ icmp6.c

  > typo within comment, deilver -> deliver (dhartmei@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

grep

  ~ grep.c                                ~ util.c

  > Fix anchors (^ or $) in -w mode broken by the last commit's -w overhaul.
  > With this change we pass the updated regress.  Tested and OK by ho@
  > (millert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 10/10 ==

  ~ Makefile                              ~ rde_decide.c
  + rde_update.c

  > Move the update generation into a separate file. The update generation has
  > nothing to do with the decision process. henning@ "conceptual ok ;-)"
  > (claudio@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ rde_rib.c
  + rde_attr.c

  > Move BGP path attribute handling functions in a own file. henning@
  > conceptual ok (claudio@)

ifstated

  ~ Makefile                              ~ ifstated.c
  + ifstated.h                            + parse.y

  > Update to ifstated; replace parser, introduce the concept of states,
  > external tests, and boolean logic. Allows ifstated to handle partial
  > failures on firewalls that are CARPd to each other.
  > ok deraadt@ (mcbride@)

tcpdump

  ~ addrtoname.c                          ~ print-atalk.c
  ~ print-ip.c                            ~ print-ip6.c

  > Some more non-alignment problems resolved.
  > ok deraadt@ (otto@)

  ~ privsep.c

  > Better error message when bpf device open fails.
  > ok dhartmei@ brad@ (otto@)

timed

  ~ timedc/cmds.c