[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-02-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 6 07:00:25 GMT 2004

distrib/sets                            etc/MAKEDEV.mi
etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.amd64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV                    etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV                  etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.pegasos/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV                     gnu/usr.bin/gcc
sbin/dhclient                           sbin/isakmpd
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/arm/include                    sys/arch/cats/include
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/crypto                              sys/kern
sys/netinet                             sys/netinet6
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/dhcp                           usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  + lists/base/md.cats                    + lists/comp/md.cats
  + lists/etc/md.cats                     + lists/game/md.cats
  + lists/man/md.cats                     + lists/misc/md.cats

  > prelimary sets for arm. (drahn@)

  ~ lists/comp/md.alpha                   ~ lists/comp/md.cats
  ~ lists/comp/md.hp300                   ~ lists/comp/md.hppa
  ~ lists/comp/md.i386                    ~ lists/comp/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/comp/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/comp/md.pegasos                 ~ lists/comp/md.sparc
  ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/comp/md.vax
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/08 ==

MAKEDEV.mi

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > rm SunOS support, ok deraadt@, docs work in progress (todd@)

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.pegasos/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.pegasos/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/08 ==

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/protector.c

  > fix the conversion of the insn that comes from gen_load_multiple. ARM
  > processor defines HAVE_load_multiple and uses this gen_load_multiple.
  > ok pvalchev, drahn (etoh@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c

  > plug memory leak; PR3668 Emil Mikulic <emikulic at dmr.ath.cxhenning@)

  ~ dhclient.c

  > isours() returns a pointer and thus should be checked against NULL not 0
  > From: Emil Mikulic <emikulic at dmr.ath.cxhenning@)

isakmpd

  ~ exchange.c

  > small logging cleanup and improvement requested by markus
  > ok ho@ markus@ (hshoexer@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_qstats.c

  > pfctl_update_qstats() returns -1 on error and the # of queues otehrwise
  > fix a check of the return value to cope woth that
  > inspired by PR3675 from Marc Huber <Marc.Huber at web.defixed slightly
  > different. (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man9/VOP_LOOKUP.9                     ~ man9/file.9

  > make .Nm match .Dt to avoid screwy apropos(1) output;
  > found by pb@ (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/arm/include

  ~ ansi.h                                + stdarg.h

  > xlint compatible headers. (non-gcc) (drahn@)

arch/cats/include

  + stdarg.h

  > xlint compatible headers. (non-gcc) (drahn@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ process_machdep.c

  > correct size of registers written out (deraadt@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > 2 new cpuid ecx features in prescott (deraadt@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ specialreg.h

  > 2 new cpuid ecx features in prescott (deraadt@)

crypto

  ~ rijndael.c                            ~ rijndael.h

  > expose two more functions (deraadt@)

kern

  ~ sysv_shm.c

  > Correct a reference counting bug in shmat(2); adapted from FreeBSD.
  > OK deraadt@ tedu@ dhartmei@ (millert@)

  ~ kern_exec.c

  > Decrement reference count in error case if uvm_map(9) fails and we
  > had previously increased the reference count.  Should not happen, but...
  > From dhartmei@; ok deraadt@ (millert@)

  ~ sysv_shm.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4
  > MFC:
  > Fix by millert@
  > Correct a reference counting bug in shmat(2); adapted from FreeBSD.
  > ok millert@ (brad@)

  ~ sysv_shm.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_3
  > MFC:
  > Fix by millert@
  > Correct a reference counting bug in shmat(2); adapted from FreeBSD.
  > ok millert@ (brad@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > take RFC2460 section 5 last paragraph into consideration when we compute
  > MSS
  > (if path MTU < 1280, use 1280 as packet size and attach fragment header).
  > markus ok (itojun@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_pcb.c

  > remove never-to-be-used codepath (IPv4 mapped address).  ok mcbride
  > (itojun@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  ~ monitor.c                             ~ sshd.c

  > Pass SIGALRM through to privsep child if LoginGraceTime expires.  ok
  > markus@ (dtucker@)

  ~ progressmeter.c

  > fix ETA for > 4GB; bugzilla #791; ok henning@ deraadt@ (markus@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ bgpd.8

  > Emphasise 'stderr'.
  > ok henning@ (mcbride@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y

  > introduce group IDs. will be needed for filtering (or rather, ease things
  > there)
  > just assign them from the neighbor ID pool - fortunately, that is rather
  > simple, we just have to make sure that all members of the group and (later)
  > all filter rules pointing to the group agree on the ID, but it does not
  > need
  > to stay the same across config reloads.
  > ok claudio@ (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > error message tuning
  > more power! (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > allocate curpeer little earlier.
  > there's a rather obscure error path where teh later allocation causes
  > trouble, claudio ok (henning@)

dhcp

  ~ dhclient/dhclient.c

  > plug memory leak; PR3668 Emil Mikulic <emikulic at dmr.ath.cxhenning@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.c                            ~ ifstated.h
  ~ parse.y

  > Clean up command line options:
  > - Make -v work as intended.
  > - Add -n to test config without doing anything. (mcbride@)

  ~ Makefile                              + ifstated.8

  > Add ifstated(8) manpage. (mcbride@)

  ~ ifstated.8

  > some small cleanup;
  > ok mcbride@ (jmc@)

tcpdump

  ~ privsep.c                             ~ privsep_pcap.c