[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-02-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 19 07:00:36 GMT 2004

distrib/sets                            games/caesar
gnu/usr.bin/gcc                         lib/libc
lib/libkvm                              regress/sbin
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/bc
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/openssl
usr.sbin/procmap                        usr.sbin/rdate

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 02/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

caesar

  ~ caesar.6

  > document rot13;
  > based on a PR from Free/Net, which for the life of me i cannot find.
  > thanks, whoever submitted it. (jmc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/09 ==

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/collect2.c                        ~ gcc/fixinc/fixincl.c

  > Be sure to pass a third argument to open() when used with O_CREAT.
  > ok espie@ (miod@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  ~ arch/x86_64/sys/cerror.S

  > errno is int, not long; tracked down by otto@
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

libkvm

  ~ kvm.c

  > strlcpy is nicer.  ok deraadt@ millert@ (tedu@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/09 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > Make sure interface cleanup and setup are only run once, and clean up if we
  > interrupt the tests. ok henning@ (mcbride@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > sync the list of variables held in SUBST_VARS;
  > ok espie at .sa@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

  ~ syscall.c

  > Stealth typo. ok deraadt@, millert@ (tdeval@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c

  > Yet another wonna-be-raid device.
  > Reported by Dmitry S. Popov <D.S.Popov at inp.nsk.su(grange@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

bc

  ~ bc.y

  > Rewrite argv processing to not alter argv[] and optind while in the
  > getopt() loop.
  > ok deraadt@ (otto@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

  ~ session.c

  > fix thinko in the revents & (POLLIN|POLLOUT) case (henning@)

  ~ rde_attr.c

  > Check for optional path attributes error. This kills some XXX in the code.
  > OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde_update.c

  > Fix a nasty memory leak. OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_attr.c

  > Bring the path attribute parsing on big step closer to the RFC.
  > Check that evry attribut is only allowed once and ensure that the
  > mandatory attributes are present.
  > no objections henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde.h                                 ~ rde.c
  ~ rde_attr.c

  > Correctly handle parse errors in aspath and prefixes. Also do input aspath
  > loop detection. OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde_update.c

  > Do aspath loop detecion for outgoing messages too, but this time with the
  > remote peer as. OK henning@ (claudio@)

openssl

  ~ openssl.1

  > clean up openssl req; (jmc@)

procmap

  ~ procmap.c

  > printing (null) is not so useful.  instead print names of missing symbols
  > with a useful message. (tedu@)

  ~ procmap.c

  > little cleanup.  strlcat.  usage.  don't call atoi on non-numbers.
  > mostly spotted by deraadt@ (tedu@)

  ~ procmap.c

  > a pinch of knf (deraadt@)

  ~ procmap.c

  > revoke privs asap; tedu ok (deraadt@)

  ~ procmap.c

  > strtoul for getting pid.  ok and numerous hints from deraadt@
  > also correct errbuf size (tedu@)

rdate

  ~ rdate.8                               ~ rdate.c