ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 26 07:04:20 GMT 2004

archivers/par2cmdline                   audio/bonk
audio/cdparanoia                        audio/lopster
audio/xmms-bonk                         converters/wv2
databases/mysql                         devel/astyle
devel/atlas                             devel/automake
devel/gengameng                         devel/gsl
devel/kdbg                              devel/lincvs
devel/p5-Class-Date                     devel/tclcl
games/afternoonstalker                  games/burgerspace
games/bzflag                            games/cosmosmash
games/eboard                            games/enigma
games/gnushogi                          games/gtkpool
games/late                              games/oilwar
graphics/ImageMagick                    graphics/gqview
graphics/gracula                        graphics/jbigkit
graphics/png                            graphics/png2ico
graphics/tiff                           graphics/xfig
infrastructure/mk                       infrastructure/package
mail/milter-regex                       mail/mozilla-thunderbird
math/calc                               misc/ccze
misc/cdrchive                           misc/fileutils
misc/libutf8                            net/centericq
net/epic4                               net/etherape
net/ettercap                            net/gnet
net/iperf                               net/mutella
net/nam                                 net/named-xfer
net/ns                                  net/scli
plan9/w9wm                              print/ghostscript
productivity/devtodo                    productivity/qhacc
security/pgp5                           sysutils/colorls
sysutils/modlogan                       textproc/gdiff
textproc/gtkspell                       www/bk2site
www/cgicc                               www/galeon
www/konqueror-embedded                  www/mozilla
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/squid
www/tinyproxy                           x11/blackbox
x11/fluxbox                             x11/paragui
x11/pekwm                               x11/qlwm
x11/qt2                                 x11/qt2-designer
x11/qt3                                 x11/waimea

== archivers ========================================================= 01/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

par2cmdline

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/20 ==

bonk

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

cdparanoia

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in

  > create config.h header so that autoheader will run. (espie@)

lopster

  - patches/gcc-src_Makefile_in           ~ Makefile

  > nuke sparc64 gcc2 optimization work arounds (jolan@)

xmms-bonk

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

wv2

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/20 ==

mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > use autoconf 2.57 (brad@)

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL-server                  ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > @extra removes user/group too (brad@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/20 ==

astyle

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

atlas

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

automake

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > uncomment the info page (brad@)

gengameng

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

gsl

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

kdbg

  ~ Makefile

  > kdbg explicitly needs autoheader (espie@)

lincvs

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

p5-Class-Date

  ~ Makefile

  > remove HOMEPAGE. Submitted by Michael Coulter <mjc at bitz.cakevlo@)

tclcl

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 06/20 ==

afternoonstalker

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

burgerspace

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

bzflag

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

cosmosmash

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

eboard

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

enigma

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

gnushogi

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

gtkpool

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

late

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

oilwar

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/20 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

gqview

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure

  > upgrade to gqview 1.4.0
  > ok MAINTAINER (brad@)

gracula

  ~ Makefile

  > update HOMEPAGE. Submitted by Michael Coulter <mjc at bitz.cakevlo@)

jbigkit

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-libjbig_Makefile

  > upgrade to jbigkit 1.5 (brad@)

png

  ~ patches/patch-scripts_makefile_openbsd

  > oops, check -> regress (brad@)

png2ico

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

tiff

  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_Makefile_in     ~ patches/patch-man_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to libtiff 3.6.1 (brad@)

xfig

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/20 ==

mk

  ~ gnu.port.mk

  > do a search and touch to prevent dratted automake Makefiles from rebuilding
  > anything after configure.
  > Side-effect: config.h.in is not rebuilt automatically at build time, we
  > invoke autoheader explicitly.
  > Change approved by naddy@ and brad@, for robustness, there may a few kinks
  > to fix... (espie@)

  ~ gnu.port.mk

  > make autoheader a switch that's not systematically run...
  > thanks to mutant versions of autoconf-2.13. (espie@)

package

  ~ gen-package-pages

  > slight clean-up. Result tested by pvalchev@ (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/20 ==

milter-regex

  > update to 1.1, supports macro definition/expansion, like
  > friends	    = header /^Received$/ /^from [^ ]*(ork.net|home.com)/e
  > attachments     = header ,^Content-Type$, ,multipart/mixed, and \
  > body ,^Content-Type: application/,
  > executables     = $attachments and body ,name=".*.(pif|exe|scr)"$,e
  > reject "executable attachment from non-friends"
  > $executables and not $friends (dhartmei@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== math ============================================================== 10/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

calc

  - patches/gcc-Makefile                  ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

== misc ============================================================== 11/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

ccze

  - patches/gcc-configure                 ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

cdrchive

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

fileutils

  - patches/gcc-lib_Makefile_in           ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

libutf8

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 12/20 ==

centericq

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

epic4

  - patches/patch-source_ctcp_c           - patches/patch-source_info_c_sh_in
  - patches/patch-source_status_c         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-doc_epic.1
  ~ patches/patch-include_config.h        ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > upgrade to EPIC4 2.0 (brad@)

etherape

  - patches/gcc-configure                 ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

ettercap

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

gnet

  - patches/gcc-patch-src_Makefile_in     ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

iperf

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

mutella

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

nam

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

named-xfer

  - patches/gcc-lib_cylink_Makefile       ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

ns

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

scli

  - patches/gcc-patch-snmp_Makefile_in    ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

== plan9 ============================================================= 13/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/plan9

w9wm

  > update to 0.4.2, new master site; from cannings@, ok maintainer (naddy@)

== print ============================================================= 14/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  ~ gnu/Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME (brad@)

== productivity ====================================================== 15/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

devtodo

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

qhacc

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)

== security ========================================================== 16/20 ==

pgp5

  - patches/gcc-patch-lib_pgp_hash_Makefile_in
  ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/20 ==

colorls

  > sync with latest ls(1) (naddy@)

modlogan

  - patches/gcc-configure                 ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 18/20 ==

gdiff

  - patches/gcc-patch-configure           ~ Makefile

  > remove workarounds for gcc2.95/sparc64 compiler bugs (naddy@)

gtkspell

  ~ Makefile

  > The sparc64 compiler is gcc3 now; don't require the gcc3 module. (naddy@)