[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-06-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jul 1 08:00:47 BST 2004

distrib/sets                            sbin/isakmpd
share/man                               sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/compat/hpux                         sys/dev
sys/dev/ic                              usr.bin/bdes
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/inetd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/mi
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/misc/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ nat_traversal.c

  > Compile cleanly with gcc3.3.2.
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man7/mdoc.samples.7

  > add some space between example usage and example; (jmc@)

  ~ man7/mdoc.samples.7

  > - update and sync GETTING STARTED list
  > - move descriptions of .Pf and .Ns out of `Enclosure and Quoting Macros':
  > they are not really used for enclosure, and besides, .Ns was already
  > described
  > further down the page, in a more logical, separate, space. also, say what
  > .Pf actually does
  > - move .Sm to its own section. there is no point making it look like an
  > obsolecent macro (jmc@)

  ~ man7/mdoc.samples.7

  > expand the description of .Dt:
  > - list the possible sections, and what they are
  > - update list of volume titles
  > - document that archs can be added to .Dt, and list the possibilities
  > (jmc@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ dino.c

  > only touch bridge regs that we need now -- the rest for the card-mode
  > (mickey@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ intr.c

  > call handlers for higher priority first to avoid needless recursion
  > (mickey@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > fix a panic msg (mickey@)

  ~ locore.S                              ~ machdep.c

  > allow forced fpu emulation through a sysctl (mickey@)

  ~ intr.c                                ~ locore.S

  > use evconuts for device interrupts counting (mickey@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > allow forced fpu emulation through a sysctl (mickey@)

  ~ types.h

  > use evconuts for device interrupts counting (mickey@)

compat/hpux

  ~ syscalls.master

  > update from netbsd: use sys_poll() and label some other unimplemented ones;
  > millert@ ok (mickey@)

  ~ hpux_syscall.h                        ~ hpux_syscallargs.h
  ~ hpux_syscalls.c                       ~ hpux_sysent.c

  > regen (mickey@)

dev

  ~ vnd.c

  > don't strlcpy() to user-space, use copyoutstr() instead. ok deraadt@
  > (pedro@)

  ~ vnd.c

  > since we're not using 'len' for anything, nuke it and pass null to
  > copyin/copyout. suggested by millert@, ok'd by him and deraadt@ (pedro@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt_openbsd.c

  > Force SCSI_POLL for commands issued during probe. Fixes problem with mpt on
  > MP kernels which don't enable interrupts until after probe.
  > ok marco@ (krw@)

bdes

  ~ bdes.1

  > convert references in SEE ALSO to .Rs/.Re, w/ a little help from
  > netbsd page; (jmc@)

ssh

  ~ session.c

  > unbreak TTY break, diagnosed by darren AT dazwin.com; ok markus@ (djm@)

inetd

  ~ inetd.c                               ~ inetd.8