[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-07-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jul 17 08:00:34 BST 2004

bin/ksh                                 distrib/sets
lib/libc                                regress/lib
sbin/mount_nfs                          sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
sys/nfs                                 usr.bin/rpcgen
usr.sbin/bgpctl

== bin =============================================================== 01/09 ==

ksh

  ~ history.c

  > Neuter the fc builtin on non-interactive shells; inspired by NetBSD
  > PR#26339.
  > ok millert@ (miod@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/09 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/09 ==

  ~ stdlib/strtonum.c

  > Avoid comparing unsigned and signed long longs since the signed
  > one will get implicitly cast to unsigned.  Fixes a bug with negative
  > minval noticed by mjc at .imilar to a diff from miod at .K miod at .  > (millert@)

  ~ stdlib/strtonum.c

  > Do not forget to test the lower bound if the upper bound > LLONG_MAX.
  > ok millert@ (otto@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

lib

  ~ libutil/fmt_scaled/fmt_test.c

  > errno -> err in a structure.  OK deraadt@ (david@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

mount_nfs

  ~ mount_nfs.c

  > remove netiso traces, millert deraadt ok (henning@)

pfctl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pfctl.8
  ~ pfctl.c                               ~ pfctl_parser.c
  ~ pfctl_parser.h                        + pfctl_optimize.c

  > 'pfctl -o' ruleset optimizer that doesnt change the meaning of the final
  > ruleset
  > - remove identical and subsetted rules
  > - when advantageous merge rules w/ similar addresses into a table and one
  > rule
  > - re-order rules to improve skip step performance (can do better w/ kernel
  > mods)
  > - 'pfctl -oo' will load the currently running ruleset and use it as a
  > profile
  > to direct the optimization of quicked rules
  > ok henning@ mcbride at .an page help from jmc@ (frantzen@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/options.4

  > bit more iso removal;
  > ok henning@ (jmc@)

  ~ man4/xl.4

  > new xl variant (Asus P4R800-VM motherboards) (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/gif.4

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

  > merge old_identifycpu with identifycpu and remove old_identifycpu
  > help from Theo, Ted, and Tom
  > ok deraadt@ (david@)

  ~ est.c

  > dothan est support, from some netbsd guy, tedu ok (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_xl_pci.c                           ~ pcidevs

  > new xl variant (Asus P4R800-VM motherboards) (deraadt@)

  ~ if_san_common.c                       ~ if_san_common.h
  ~ if_san_obsd.c                         ~ if_san_te1.c
  ~ if_san_xilinx.c                       ~ if_san_xilinx.h
  ~ if_sandrv.c                           ~ if_sandrv.h

  > Aft source update.
  > mcbride ok. (alex@)

  > regen (pedro@)

  ~ if_wi_usb.c                           ~ usbdevs

  > recognize the dwl-122 usb wireless card. from fgsch
  > ok'd by him and markus@ (pedro@)

net

  ~ if_ethersubr.c                        ~ if_fddisubr.c
  ~ if_loop.c                             ~ if_spppsubr.c
  ~ if_tokensubr.c                        ~ if_tun.c

  > remove netiso shitz, millert ok (henning@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > undo 1.148, otherwise we have assymmetric cwnd when entering ESTABLISHED:
  > 2mss on the server side, and 1mss on the client. (markus@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_srvcache.c                        ~ nfs_subs.c
  ~ nfs_syscalls.c

  > kill netiso stuff here as well, millert ok (henning@)

rpcgen

  ~ rpc_cout.c