ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jul 19 08:12:24 BST 2004

audio/cdparanoia                        databases/mysql
graphics/ImageMagick                    graphics/jhead
infrastructure/install                  infrastructure/mk
mail/c-client                           mail/imap-uw
mail/pine                               mail/postfix
www                                     www/phpicalendar

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

cdparanoia

  ~ Makefile

  > NO_SHARED_LIBS will soon always be defined (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/06 ==

mysql

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-innobase_include_univ_i
  + patches/patch-include_my_global_h

  > OpenBSD now is a HAVE_ERRNO_AS_DEFINE platform.
  > (regen other patches).
  > Quick fix, since this breaks qt3 build, and thus a lot of ports. (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/06 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.no-no_x11

  > better (brad@)

  ~ Makefile

  > don't allow a build-time path specified by -L option
  > to leak out into ``Magick-config --ldflags`` nor the
  > libtool (*.la) wrappers. (brad@)

jhead

  ~ patches/patch-jhead_c

  > update to jhead-2.2; (xsa@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/06 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > teach make-plist about @dir: converts @dirrm to @dir in the correct
  > location.
  > Also warns about @extra/@extraunexec not getting copied over (we should
  > copy them at the end of the correct PLIST). (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > Lock infrastructure for the ports tree.
  > If LOCK_CMD, UNLOCK_CMD and LOCK_DIR are defined, those are used to
  > perform `big-lock' style locking on top-level targets, such as
  > extract, patch, build.
  > The internals of the ports tree do not use any finer grained locking.
  > Those top-level targets now redirect to _internal-targets, without
  > any behavioral change.
  > Any dependency computation will recurse to another directory, and
  > invoke a top-level target, thus triggering the locking of the dependency.
  > All locking is done using FULLPKGNAME, except for fetch with uses
  > the DISTFILES names for independent files.
  > If no locking is desired, the top-level targets simply redirect to
  > the _internal-targets. The cost is close to zero: make just needs to
  > handle an extra ~20 phony targets.
  > Much testing and approval by brad@, naddy@, pval@, fries@ and other
  > people. Thanks to niklas@ for some useful discussion. (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > REORDER_DEPENDENCY missing a silent @. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/06 ==

c-client

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-src_c-client_mail_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_env_unix_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_kerb_mit_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to c-client from pine 4.61. based on patch from Eduardo Alvarenga.
  > (jakob@)

imap-uw

  - patches/patch-imapd.8c                - patches/patch-ipopd.8c
  + patches/patch-imapd.8                 + patches/patch-ipopd.8

  > update to imap-2004a; bugfix release (jakob@)

pine

  ~ patches/patch-doc_tech-notes_txt      ~ patches/patch-pine_pine_hlp

  > update to pine v4.61 (jakob@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/pkg/INSTALL                  ~ stable/pkg/INSTALL

  > remove messages about user/group change. (brad@)

www

  ~ Makefile

  > + phpicalendar (xsa@)