ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jul 21 08:04:48 BST 2004

Makefile                                audio/nap
databases/p5-DBD-Sybase                 infrastructure/install
infrastructure/mk                       www/cgiparse
www/mod_security                        www/php4

== Makefile ========================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/Makefile

Makefile

  > shortcut: if SUBDIR is defined, warp there directly. (espie@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/05 ==

nap

  - patches/patch-src_nap_c               - patches/patch-src_title_h
  ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in

  > update to nap-1.5.3; incorporates gcc3 fixes and update to working
  > meta-servers (pvalchev@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/05 ==

p5-DBD-Sybase

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > update to p5-DBD-Sybase-1.04; (xsa@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/05 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > add routines for genuine recognition of info files and libraries.
  > As a result, this recognition must happen when we know the files
  > exist, e.g., at find time.
  > Adjust the auto-migration of shared objects to PFRAG.shared so that
  > it doesn't migrate subpackage files to the main package.
  > Simplify info handling slightly by just writing @info thingy.info.
  > XXX note that some info files will have to be patched to have proper
  > category/direntry tags.
  > okay naddy@ (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > since _solve-package-depends no longer recurses, it does not need a
  > cache file. (espie@)

== www =============================================================== 05/05 ==

cgiparse

  ~ Makefile

  > protect NO_SHARED_LIBS (espie@)

mod_security

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > update to mod_security-1.8.3; parts from Srebrenko Sehic
  > <haver at insecure.dkdavid@)

php4

  - extensions/patches/patch-ext_snmp_config_m4
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-pspell           - extensions/pkg/PLIST-pspell
  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ core/Makefile
  ~ core/distinfo                         ~ core/files/phpxs
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST-pear                   ~ extensions/Makefile
  ~ extensions/distinfo
  ~ extensions/patches/patch-ext_imap_config_m4
  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-php_ini-dist            ~ patches/patch-php_ini-recommended
  + extensions/patches/patch-ext_pdf_config_m4
  + extensions/pkg/DESCR-xmlrpc           + extensions/pkg/PLIST-xmlrpc
  + patches/patch-ext_bcmath_libbcmath_src_output_c
  + patches/patch-ext_bcmath_libbcmath_src_rt_c
  + patches/patch-ext_calendar_calendar_c
  + patches/patch-ext_standard_exec_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4