ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jul 22 08:05:07 BST 2004

devel/startup-notification              infrastructure/install
infrastructure/mk                       lang/squeak
mail/dovecot                            net/ethereal
net/ncftp                               textproc/libxml
www/kronolith                           www/opera
www/pear-HTML-Select                    x11/ratpoison

== devel ============================================================= 01/08 ==

startup-notification

  ~ Makefile

  > what a surprise... this needs X. (brad@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/08 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > too long a name will wrap to the next line. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > clean=depends is naturally recursive, make a little dance so that it
  > goes to _internal-clean for itself.
  > found out by brad@ (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 03/08 ==

squeak

  - distinfo                              - files/inisqueak
  - files/sqOpenBSDSound.c                - patches/patch-src_unix_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_unix_PLUGINS        - patches/patch-src_unix_configure
  - patches/patch-src_unix_ltconfig       - patches/patch-src_unix_ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-src_unix_sqXWindow_c    - patches/patch-src_unix_squeak_1
  - patches/patch-src_unix_util_relpath   - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      - pkg/PLIST
  ~ Makefile                              + Makefile.inc
  + image/Makefile                        + image/distinfo
  + image/pkg/DESCR                       + image/pkg/PLIST
  + sources/Makefile                      + sources/distinfo
  + sources/pkg/DESCR                     + sources/pkg/PLIST
  + vm/Makefile                           + vm/distinfo
  + vm/pkg/DESCR                          + vm/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + vm/pkg/PLIST

  > Basic update to squeak 3.6.
  > Modify port structure to create several packages more closely based
  > on distribution (and this is actually simpler to manage). (espie@)

  ~ vm/Makefile                           ~ vm/pkg/PLIST
  + vm/files/vm-sound-OpenBSD/acinclude.m4
  + vm/files/vm-sound-OpenBSD/sqUnixSoundOpenBSD.c
  + vm/files/vm-sound-OpenBSD/patch-platforms_unix_plugins_SoundPlugin_sqUnixSound_c
  + vm/files/vm-sound-OpenBSD/patch-platforms_unix_vm_sqUnixMain_c

  > resurrect sound support, and clean up a little bit. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/08 ==

dovecot

  - patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_maildir_maildir-list_c
  ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf
  ~ patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_mbox_mbox-storage_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_lib-storage_mail-storage_h

  > upgrade to Dovecot 0.99.10.7 (brad@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

ethereal

  > Mark it as BROKEN:
  > Right during 3.5, it had more than
  > a dozen remote holes being fixed, that we shipped with.  Weeks later
  > things have not improved, and there continue to be problems reported
  > to bugtraq, and respective band-aids - but it is clear the ethereal
  > team does not care about security, as new protocols get added, and
  > nothing gets done about the many more holes that exist.
  > requested and ok'd by brad@ (robert@)

  > Mark it as BROKEN:
  > Right during 3.5, it had more than
  > a dozen remote holes being fixed, that we shipped with.  Weeks later
  > things have not improved, and there continue to be problems reported
  > to bugtraq, and respective band-aids - but it is clear the ethereal
  > team does not care about security, as new protocols get added, and
  > nothing gets done about the many more holes that exist.
  > requested and ok'd by brad@ (robert@)

ncftp

  > maintenance update to 3.1.8 (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 06/08 ==

libxml

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-nanoftp_c
  + patches/patch-nanohttp_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4
  > Buffer overflow fixes.
  > http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CAN-2004-0110 (brad@)