ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jul 27 08:04:32 BST 2004

astro/py-metar                          audio/festival
comms/wy60                              databases/ocaml-postgresql
databases/p5-AsciiDB-TagFile            databases/p5-DBD-Pg
databases/p5-pgsql                      databases/postgresql
databases/py-mysql                      databases/py-psycopg
devel/py-Checker                        devel/py-pexpect
devel/py-unit                           editors/cooledit
graphics/py-Imaging                     mail
mail/courier-imap                       mail/exim
mail/postfix                            net/isc-dhcp
net/py-IP                               net/py-curl
net/py-dns                              security/dante
security/py-cryptkit                    textproc/py-Chart
textproc/py-HappyDoc                    textproc/py-xml
www/mod_security                        www/w3mir
www/wwwcount                            x11/lesstif

== astro ============================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

py-metar

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/13 ==

festival

  ~ festvox/festvox_kedlpc16k/pkg/DESCR

  > a->an (david@)

== comms ============================================================= 03/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

wy60

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > a->an (david@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/13 ==

ocaml-postgresql

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to use new postgresql-client dependency
  > Maintainer ok (peter@)

p5-AsciiDB-TagFile

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > a->an (david@)

p5-DBD-Pg

  ~ Makefile

  > Update for new postgresql-client dependency (peter@)

p5-pgsql

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to use new postgresql-client dependency
  > Maintainer ok (peter@)

postgresql

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_shlib
  - patches/patch-src_interfaces_ecpg_lib_Makefile
  - patches/patch-src_makefiles_Makefile_openbsd
  - pkg/DEINSTALL                         - pkg/DESCR-clients
  - pkg/DESCR-tcl                         - pkg/INSTALL
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared-clients              - pkg/PFRAG.shared-tcl
  - pkg/PLIST-clients                     - pkg/PLIST-tcl
  ~ files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        + patches/patch-configure
  + pkg/DESCR-server                      + pkg/INSTALL-server
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared-server               + pkg/PLIST-server

  > Update to PostgreSQL 7.4.3
  > Changes in the package layout means that there is now a -client and
  > -server subpackage, and users no longer need to decide which, as
  > the -server depends on the -client, just like the sane cases in
  > mysql and openldap.
  > Other changes include:
  > * Removal of the tcl FLAVOR until someone with more tcl/tk knowledge
  > can make it work correctly.
  > * The INSTALL-server script now created a _postgresql user and group
  > if they don't already exist, and also a default database in
  > /var/postgresql if that directory also doesn't exist.
  > * The port is marked for NO_SHARED_ARCHS as the -server subpackage
  > needs shared lib support to build.
  > * The port will build with spinlocks disabled on hppa until someone
  > can check and test this problem more closely.
  > Built and checked on i386, sparc64, amd64, macppc (waiting for regress
  > test feedback).
  > Dependent packages will be updated after this commit, shortly. (peter@)

py-mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

py-psycopg

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to use new postgresql-client dependency
  > Also removed "useless +'s" on _DEPENDS, at xsa@ request.
  > As this port has no currently listed maintainer, I had ok's from
  > xsa@ and Aleksander Piotrowski. (peter@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/13 ==

py-Checker

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

py-pexpect

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > a->an (david@)

py-unit

  ~ Makefile

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/13 ==

cooledit

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/13 ==

py-Imaging

  ~ Makefile

  > python -> Python (xsa@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/13 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > also build a couple of no_exiscan version of the new exim (peter@)

courier-imap

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to use new postgresql-client dependency
  > Maintainer ok (peter@)

exim

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to use new postgresql-client dependency (peter@)

  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-configure_default
  - patches/patch-src_accept_c            - patches/patch-src_daemon_c
  - patches/patch-src_smtp_in_c           - patches/patch-src_verify_c
  - pkg/DEINSTALL                         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/Makefile
  ~ files/eximon.conf                     ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/INSTALL                           ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-no_x11
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-OS_Makefile-OpenBSD
  + patches/patch-scripts_exim_install    + pkg/PFRAG.no-no_exiscan

  > Update to exim 4.41.
  > This is a major update and configuration files are not compatible.
  > A conversion script is included and installed in
  > ${PREFIX}/share/examples/exim4/convert4r4
  > New co-maintainer and much of the inital work done by Ilya Voronin.
  > A decision was made to include the semi-official exiscan patch in
  > the default installation, as most admins appear to use this. It is
  > hoped that is will become part of the core exim4 code "soon".
  > This port now creates an _exim user and group if they don't already
  > exist.
  > Work and testing by Ilya Voronin, Richard Welty, Axel Rau and others
  > who I can't now find in my mailbox. Apologies if I left you out. (peter@)

postfix

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > upgrade to Postfix 2.1.4
  > ok MAINTAINER (brad@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > fix postgres dependency (jakob@)