[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-06-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 17 08:00:35 BST 2004

distrib/notes                           gnu/usr.bin/binutils
regress/usr.bin                         sbin/isakmpd
sbin/route                              sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/i386/include                   sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/last

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ mirrors

  > new mirrors in Argentina, Belgium, and Russia
  > (sync with rev 1.276 of www/ftp.html) (david@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin/binutils

  ~ opcodes/i386-dis.c

  > grok 4 new instructions which will show up in VIA C3 Esther, which
  > isn't that far away...  xcrypt-ctr (AES ctr mode), montmul (montgomery
  > multiply for 800 RSA sign/sec at 1024bit), and xsha1/xsha256 too.
  > (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/scp.sh

  > Make scp -r tests use diff -rN not cmp (which won't do dirs.  ok markus@
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ssh/multiplex.sh

  > Silence multiplex sftp and scp tests.  ok markus@ (dtucker@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ ipsec.c

  > fix ipv6-address and ipv6-address-mask mixup.
  > Found by Patrick Latifi.  Thanks!
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ util.c

  > Fix wrong pointer dereference and plug memleak.  Found and patch by
  > Patrick Latifi.  Thanks!
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

route

  ~ show.c

  > Fix -S flag with new show code. ok claudio@ (cedric@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ trap.c

  > handle zero division for userland as well; from otto@ (mickey@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ files.i386

  > db_mp.c requires ddb
  > ok deraadt@ (grange@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ cpu.c

  > Missing ifdef DDB
  > ok deraadt@ (grange@)

  ~ ipifuncs.c

  > Use i386_ipi_db only with DDB
  > ok deraadt@ (grange@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ intr.h

  > We need __splbarrier to compile kernel, tho it should be
  > replaced with a real gcc barrier.
  > ok deraadt@ (grange@)

  > + nVidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 Go + typo. Ok deraadt at .atthieu@)

  ~ pcidevs_data.h                        ~ pcidevs.h

  > regen (matthieu@)

kern

  ~ kern_sysctl.c

  > export cpu# instead of apid#; art ok (deraadt@)

netinet

  ~ if_ether.h

  > make safe for inclusion in C++ code; ok millert@, deraadt@ (naddy@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_var.h

  > missing paren in macro def.  Patrick Latifi (itojun@)

last

  ~ last.1                                ~ last.c