[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-06-17

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 18 08:00:29 BST 2004

etc/changelist                          regress/usr.bin
sbin/isakmpd                            sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/netinet6
usr.bin/at                              usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/bgpctl                         usr.sbin/cron
usr.sbin/ntpd                           usr.sbin/rdate

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

changelist

  ~ changelist

  > backup isakmpd keys too
  > ok msf@ hshoexer@ krw@ millert@ (todd@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/multiplex.sh

  > Remove datafile between and after tests, kill sshd rather than wait; ok
  > djm@ (dtucker@)

  ~ ssh/multiplex.sh

  > Use  and  for test data rather than hard-coded paths; ok djm@ (dtucker@)

  ~ ssh/multiplex.sh

  > Add small description of failing test to failure message; ok djm@
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ssh/multiplex.sh

  > shared connection env passing regress test (djm@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ x509.c

  > Evaluate result of X509_verify_cert() more carefully.
  > ok cloder@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ udp.c

  > Plug a memleak. Found and fixed (and some cleanup) by Patrick Latifi.
  > Thanks!
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsec.c

  > Yet another bunch of memleask found and fixed by Patrick Latifi.  Thanks!
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ dino.c

  > fix coalescing config writes errata (mickey@)

  ~ dino.c

  > reset both irr's; put a barrier upon imr reset such that icr is reset
  > properly and do it once (mickey@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ trap.c

  > use local var copy of frame->tf_iir everywhere and fix one panic (mickey@)

  ~ conf.c

  > betterer swapdev (mickey@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ db_machdep.h

  > ldcw does a store too (mickey@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ cpu.c

  > pretty cpu spinup message (deraadt@)

netinet6

  ~ in6.c

  > correct multicast handling for special groups (like solicited node
  > multicast).
  > from jinmei at kametojun@)

at

  ~ at.c                                  ~ parsetime.c
  ~ privs.h

  > Remove trailing whitespace and, for printf, uid/gid are unsigned (millert@)

ssh

  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ clientloop.h
  ~ ssh.c

  > support environment passing over shared connections; ok markus@ (djm@)

  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ misc.h
  ~ readconf.c                            ~ readpass.c
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ ssh_config.5

  > Add option for confirmation (ControlMaster=ask) via ssh-askpass before
  > opening
  > shared connections; ok markus@ (djm@)

  ~ ssh.1                                 ~ ssh.c

  > sync usage() and SYNPOSIS with connection sharing changes (djm@)

bgpctl

  ~ parser.c

  > print '<cr>' instead of '(nothing)' when we hit the end token in the
  > context-dependent usage help (henning@)

cron

  ~ atrun.c                               ~ config.h
  ~ cron.c                                ~ cron.h
  ~ crontab.1                             ~ crontab.5
  ~ crontab.c                             ~ database.c
  ~ do_command.c                          ~ entry.c
  ~ env.c                                 ~ externs.h
  ~ funcs.h                               ~ globals.h
  ~ job.c                                 ~ macros.h
  ~ misc.c                                ~ pathnames.h
  ~ structs.h                             ~ user.c

  > UUpdate ISC copyright year to 2004
  > Remove unused macros Skip_Line and MkLower
  > Remove trailing whitespace (millert@)

ntpd

  ~ log.c

  > provide log_sockaddr, from bgpd (henning@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ ntp.c
  ~ ntp.h                                 ~ ntpd.c
  ~ ntpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  + client.c

  > provide most of the client functionality.
  > hook the descriptors into the main poll and such.
  > we're not doing anything with the reply we recive yet, tho.
  > mostly hacked on the Frankfurt->Montreal flight, as batteries and those
  > horrible air canada seats permitted... (henning@)

rdate

  ~ ntp.c