[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-06-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 24 08:00:38 BST 2004

bin/systrace                            distrib/sets
games/fortune                           sbin/dhclient
sbin/isakmpd                            sbin/wsconsctl
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/i386/stand                     sys/arch/i386/stand/cdboot
sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa               sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/tcpdump

== bin =============================================================== 01/08 ==

systrace

  ~ intercept.c                           ~ intercept.h
  ~ openbsd-syscalls.c

  > a few fixes to systrace
  > - add an exec message so that whenever a set-uid/gid process
  > exec's a new image which we may control, the exec does not
  > go by unnoticed.
  > - take special care to check for P_SUGIDEXEC as well as
  > P_SUGID, corresponding to the same changes that were made in
  > the ptrace code a while ago
  > ok niels@, sturm@; thanks to naddy for testing (marius@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

fortune

  ~ datfiles/recipes

  > halve the rice; sick of throwing out a giant pot every year (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c

  > better dead detect window code; still crap (deraadt@)

isakmpd

  ~ ike_phase_1.c

  > Support IPV{4,6}_ADDR_SUBNET IDs in Phase 1, just like the man page
  > says we do. Noted and tested by alex at vbone.net. Also avoid a
  > potential SEGV here. hshoexer at oko@)

  ~ isakmpd.c                             ~ ipsec.c

  > Add commandline switch -a / config tag "Acquire-Only" to tell isakmpd to
  > not
  > touch flows.
  > initial work by markus
  > ok markus@ ho@ henning@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ sysdep.h
  ~ util.c

  > Make compiling with Boehm's gc possible again. (ho@)

  ~ ike_auth.c                            ~ util.c
  ~ util.h

  > Avoid stat before open.  Do open and fstat instead.
  > Remove check_file_secrecy() as it is obsoleted be check_file_secrecy_fd().
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Print corrent prefix. Found and tested by alex at vbone.net. (ho@)

wsconsctl

  ~ wsconsctl.8                           ~ wsconsctl.c

  > make -w optional; ok miod@ (david@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/atw.4

  > tlp(4) is only found in NetBSD, here it is still dc(4). (miod@)

  ~ man4/cardbus.4                        ~ man4/pci.4

  > Mention atw. (miod@)

  ~ man4/atw.4

  > The DWL520 version we support is rev L1 (millert@)

  ~ man4/Makefile

  > Install adw(4) (millert@)

  ~ man4/wi.4tbl

  > Clarify D-Link support by listing specific card revisions that
  > are prism-based (and thus are supported).  Idea from Scott Francis.
  > (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK
  ~ RAMDISKB                              ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > enable ahd by default (still some work for marco and krw, but it no
  > longer locks at boot on mine) (deraadt@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add atw(4), commented out for now. (millert@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ db_disasm.c

  > daa should be 0x27 and aaa 0x37
  > ok deraadt@ (andreas@)

  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ ioapic.c
  ~ mpbios.c

  > Renumber I/O APICs who clash with other APICs. Also clear the delivery
  > mode before setting it to fixed, since the MP BIOS may have left something
  > in that field. This fixed a Quad Xeon we have been loaned over the c2k4.
  > (niklas@)

  ~ cpu.c

  > oops, keep MP stuff inside MULTIPROCESSOR (niklas@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > Do not send IPIs while cold.  Should probably fix the pmap_kremove panics
  > some have seen. (niklas@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ biosvar.h

  > Enter cdboot, a CD-specific second-stage bootrap.
  > Testing krw@ and todd@, thanks.
  > assistance, testing and ok weingart@ (tom@)

  ~ i82093reg.h                           ~ i82093var.h

  > Renumber I/O APICs who clash with other APICs. Also clear the delivery
  > mode before setting it to fixed, since the MP BIOS may have left something
  > in that field. This fixed a Quad Xeon we have been loaned over the c2k4.
  > (niklas@)

arch/i386/stand

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook cdbr and cdboot into the build (though nothing uses them yet).
  > suggested by deraadt@  ok weingart@ (tom@)

arch/i386/stand/cdboot

  + Makefile                              + cdboot.8
  + conf.c                                + srt0.S

  > Enter cdboot, a CD-specific second-stage bootrap.
  > Testing krw@ and todd@, thanks.
  > assistance, testing and ok weingart@ (tom@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  ~ biosdev.c                             ~ dev_i386.c
  ~ diskprobe.c                           ~ libsa.h

  > Enter cdboot, a CD-specific second-stage bootrap.
  > Testing krw@ and todd@, thanks.
  > assistance, testing and ok weingart@ (tom@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ eh.S

  > When servicing 88110 exceptions, reset dsr and isr as fast as possible.
  > While there, simplify badaddr() handling on 88110. (miod@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Since the NMI interrupt source on 88110 is, well, non maskable, it is
  > possible to receive it during autoconf.
  > In this case, do not enable _other_ interrupts while we are servicing it.
  > Note that, on the MVME197, since we are using the BUG for console output
  > during autoconf, it is still possible to abort the bootstrap and return
  > to the BUG with the NMI/ABORT switch. (miod@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Remove useless debug code. (miod@)

  ~ eh.S

  > Assorted night cleanups:
  > - only compile debug and ddb-specific code if option DEBUG or option DDB.
  > - shorten code path in 88100 case.
  > - do not enable interrupts before the C handler is called, for the 88110
  > NMI trap. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ intr.h

  > tabs vs spaces (aaron@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ genassym.cf

  > Remove some ifdef notyet symbols for non-existent floppy driver. art@ ok
  > (aaron@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Fix one-byte overflow in interrupt handling allocator.  henning@, miod@ ok
  > (aaron@)

dev

  ~ systrace.c                            ~ systrace.h

  > a few fixes to systrace
  > - add an exec message so that whenever a set-uid/gid process
  > exec's a new image which we may control, the exec does not
  > go by unnoticed.
  > - take special care to check for P_SUGIDEXEC as well as
  > P_SUGID, corresponding to the same changes that were made in
  > the ptrace code a while ago
  > ok niels@, sturm@; thanks to naddy for testing (marius@)

dev/ic

  + atwreg.h

  > Missed this in the atw(4) commit. (millert@)

  ~ aic79xx.c                             ~ aic79xx.h

  > Make AHD_DEBUG compile.  ok krw@ (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahd_pci.c

  > Make AHD_DEBUG compile.  ok krw@ (marco@)

kern

  ~ exec_script.c                         ~ kern_exec.c

  > a few fixes to systrace
  > - add an exec message so that whenever a set-uid/gid process
  > exec's a new image which we may control, the exec does not
  > go by unnoticed.
  > - take special care to check for P_SUGIDEXEC as well as
  > P_SUGID, corresponding to the same changes that were made in
  > the ptrace code a while ago
  > ok niels@, sturm@; thanks to naddy for testing (marius@)

net

  ~ pf_table.c

  > pfr_commit_ktable calls functions that can result in the current
  > ktable being destroyed, which makes it unsafe in a SLIST_FOREACH.
  > Fix from Chris Pascoe (mcbride@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  ~ rijndael.c

  > -Wshadow fix up s/encrypt/do_encrypt/.  OK djm@, markus@ (mouring@)

  ~ ssh.c

  > Fix counting in master/slave when passing environment variables; ok djm@
  > (dtucker@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ bgpd.8                                ~ bgpd.h
  ~ parse.y

  > Support rfc 3765 which adds a new well known community NOPEER. OK henning@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ rde.c

  > kill that stupid AS path loop whining, that is normal (henning@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-udpencap.c

  > pretty print; ok ho@ (markus@)

  ~ util.c                                ~ tcpdump.8