ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 24 08:04:11 BST 2004

audio/opennap                           databases/gnats
databases/mysql                         devel/gconf-editor
devel/gconf2                            devel/libglade2
devel/libwnck                           devel/p5-Module-Build
devel/p5-Pod-Coverage                   editors/xemacs21
infrastructure/mk                       lang/ruby
mail/dovecot                            mail/mailman
net/isc-dhcp                            net/pork
x11/gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/09 ==

opennap

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > remove messages about user/group change. (brad@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/09 ==

gnats

  ~ pkg/INSTALL

  > remove messages about user/group change. (brad@)

mysql

  - pkg/MESSAGE-server                    ~ pkg/INSTALL-server

  > better (brad@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/09 ==

gconf-editor

  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Updates to gconf-editor, gconf2, libglade2 and libwnck in support
  > of Gnome 2.6. (marcm@)

gconf2

  ~ patches/patch-doc_gconf_Makefile_in   ~ patches/patch-gconf_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gconf_default_path_in   ~ patches/patch-gconf_gconftool_c
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure

  > Updates to gconf-editor, gconf2, libglade2 and libwnck in support
  > of Gnome 2.6. (marcm@)

libglade2

  - patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in         - patches/patch-tests_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Updates to gconf-editor, gconf2, libglade2 and libwnck in support
  > of Gnome 2.6. (marcm@)

libwnck

  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Updates to gconf-editor, gconf2, libglade2 and libwnck in support
  > of Gnome 2.6. (marcm@)

p5-Module-Build

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > sync PLIST. man3 -> man3p
  > ok sturm@ (msf@)

p5-Pod-Coverage

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > sync PLIST. man3 -> man3p
  > ok sturm@ (msf@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/09 ==

xemacs21

  ~ Makefile

  > remove maintainer on his own request (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/09 ==

mk

  ~ perl.port.mk

  > perl modbuild should install the perl manpages into man/man3p and not
  > man/man3 (msf@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/09 ==

ruby

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/ruby.port.mk

  > - Fix packaging on amd64.
  > - Enable regression test.
  > ok couderc@ (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/09 ==

dovecot

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL                         ~ pkg/INSTALL
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > @extra and some cleaning (brad@)

mailman

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > remove messages about user/group change. (brad@)

== net =============================================================== 08/09 ==

isc-dhcp

  > update to v3.0.1rc14. ok MAINTAINER (jakob@)

pork

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 0.99.3 (jolan@)

== x11 =============================================================== 09/09 ==

  - applets2/patches/patch-battstat_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-battstat_battstat_applet_c
  - applets2/patches/patch-battstat_properties_c
  - applets2/patches/patch-cdplayer_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-charpick_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-configure
  - applets2/patches/patch-drivemount_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-geyes_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-gkb-new_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-gtik_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-gweather_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-mini-commander_src_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-mixer_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-modemlights_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-multiload_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-stickynotes_Makefile_in
  - applets2/patches/patch-libnautilus-private_filesystem-attributes_xml
  - applets2/patches/patch-libnautilus-private_nautilus-volume-monitor_c
  - applets2/patches/patch-src_file-manager_fm-icon-view_c
  - terminal/patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  - utils/patches/patch-gdictsrc_Makefile_in
  - utils/patches/patch-gfloppy_Makefile_in
  - utils/patches/patch-gsearchtool_Makefile_in
  - utils/patches/patch-logview_Makefile_in
  - vfs2/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_gnome-vfs-utils_c
  - yelp/patches/patch-configure          ~ applets2/Makefile
  ~ applets2/distinfo
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-gweather_Locations
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-wireless_wireless-applet_c
  ~ applets2/pkg/PLIST                    ~ applets2/pkg/PLIST-battstat
  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile               ~ controlcenter2/distinfo
  ~ controlcenter2/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ controlcenter2/pkg/PLIST              ~ desktop/Makefile
  ~ desktop/distinfo
  ~ desktop/patch-libgnome-desktop_gnome-desktop-item_c
  ~ desktop/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ desktop/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ desktop/pkg/PLIST                     ~ eel/Makefile
  ~ eel/distinfo                          ~ eel/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ eel/pkg/PFRAG.shared                  ~ eel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ gail/Makefile                         ~ gail/distinfo
  ~ gail/pkg/PLIST                        ~ icon-theme/Makefile
  ~ icon-theme/distinfo                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST
  ~ libbonobo/Makefile                    ~ libbonobo/distinfo
  ~ libbonobo/patches/patch-activation-server_Makefile_in
  ~ libbonobo/patches/patch-configure     ~ libbonobo/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libbonobo/pkg/PLIST                   ~ libbonoboui/Makefile
  ~ libbonoboui/distinfo                  ~ libbonoboui/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libbonoboui/pkg/PLIST                 ~ libgnome/Makefile
  ~ libgnome/distinfo                     ~ libgnome/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnome/pkg/PFRAG.shared             ~ libgnome/pkg/PLIST
  ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile               ~ libgnomecanvas/distinfo
  ~ libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-demos_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomecanvas/pkg/PFRAG.shared       ~ libgnomecanvas/pkg/PLIST
  ~ libgnomeprint/Makefile                ~ libgnomeprint/distinfo
  ~ libgnomeprint/patches/patch-configure
  ~ libgnomeprint/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomeprint/pkg/PLIST               ~ libgnomeprintui/Makefile
  ~ libgnomeprintui/distinfo
  ~ libgnomeprintui/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomeprintui/pkg/PLIST             ~ libgnomeui/Makefile
  ~ libgnomeui/distinfo
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-libgnomeui_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-ui-init_c
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-test-gnome_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomeui/pkg/PFRAG.shared           ~ libgnomeui/pkg/PLIST
  ~ libgtkhtml/Makefile                   ~ libgtkhtml/distinfo
  ~ libgtkhtml/pkg/PLIST                  ~ librsvg/Makefile
  ~ librsvg/distinfo                      ~ librsvg/patches/patch-configure
  ~ librsvg/patches/patch-ltmain_sh       ~ librsvg/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ librsvg/pkg/PLIST                     ~ metacity/Makefile
  ~ metacity/distinfo                     ~ metacity/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ metacity/pkg/PLIST                    ~ nautilus/Makefile
  ~ nautilus/distinfo
  ~ nautilus/patches/patch-add-include-prefix
  ~ nautilus/patches/patch-ltmain_sh      ~ nautilus/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ nautilus/pkg/PLIST                    ~ panel/Makefile
  ~ panel/distinfo                        ~ panel/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ panel/pkg/PFRAG.shared                ~ panel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/distinfo
  ~ session/patches/patch-ltmain_sh       ~ session/pkg/DESCR
  ~ session/pkg/PLIST                     ~ terminal/Makefile
  ~ terminal/distinfo                     ~ terminal/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ terminal/pkg/PLIST                    ~ themes/Makefile
  ~ themes/distinfo                       ~ themes/patches/patch-configure
  ~ themes/patches/patch-ltmain_sh        ~ themes/pkg/PLIST
  ~ users-guide/Makefile                  ~ users-guide/distinfo
  ~ users-guide/pkg/PLIST                 ~ utils/Makefile
  ~ utils/distinfo
  ~ utils/patch-logview_gnome-system-log-descript_db
  ~ utils/patch-logview_logrtns_c         ~ utils/pkg/PLIST
  ~ vfs2/Makefile                         ~ vfs2/distinfo
  ~ vfs2/patches/patch-configure          ~ vfs2/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ vfs2/pkg/PLIST                        ~ yelp/Makefile
  ~ yelp/distinfo                         ~ yelp/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ yelp/pkg/PLIST
  + applets2/patches/patch-battstat_battstat_schemas_in
  + controlcenter2/patches/patch-configure
  + libbonoboui/patches/patch-configure   + libgnome/patches/patch-configure
  + libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-configure
  + libgnomeui/patches/patch-configure    + nautilus/patches/patch-configure
  + vfs2/patches/patch-modules_cdda-method_c