ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 27 08:03:51 BST 2004

INDEX                                   archivers/p5-Archive-Tar
archivers/p5-IO-Zlib                    audio
audio/esound                            audio/rioutil
chinese/bg5pdf                          converters/p5-Unicode-Map8
converters/p5-Unicode-MapUTF8           databases/p5-DBD-CSV
databases/p5-DBD-Pg                     databases/p5-DBI
databases/p5-DBIx-XHTML_Table           databases/p5-ldap
devel/jdk                               devel/p5-C-Scan
devel/p5-Curses-UI                      devel/p5-Curses-Widgets
devel/p5-Date-Calc                      devel/p5-MLDBM
devel/p5-MLDBM-Sync                     devel/tkcvs
graphics/p5-GD-Barcode                  graphics/p5-GD-Graph
graphics/p5-GD-Graph3d                  graphics/p5-GD-TextUtil
graphics/p5-Image-Info                  mail/grepmail
mail/nail                               mail/p5-MIME-tools
mail/p5-Mail-Box                        mail/p5-Mail-IMAPClient
mail/razor-agents                       math/maxima
mbone/wbd                               misc/p5-Finance-Quote
misc/p5-I18N-Charset                    misc/pfm
multimedia                              multimedia/libdv
net                                     net/amap
net/bitchx                              net/ctrace
net/p5-IO-Socket-Multicast              net/p5-Net-SNMP
net/p5-Net-Telnet-Cisco                 net/p5-PlRPC
net/pcapmerge                           net/pfflowd
news/p5-Gateway                         news/p5-News-Article
news/p5-News-Newsrc                     print/auctex
print/jadetex                           security
security/gpa                            security/gpgme
security/p5-Authen-Krb5-Simple          security/p5-Authen-Radius
security/p5-Crypt-CBC                   security/p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA
security/p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA           security/p5-Digest-HMAC
security/p5-GPG                         security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL
security/py-sslwrapper                  security/smtpscan
security/swatch                         sysutils
sysutils/radmind                        textproc/lgrind
textproc/p5-Email-Find                  textproc/p5-Text-PDF
textproc/p5-WML-Card                    textproc/p5-XML-DOM
textproc/p5-XML-LibXSLT                 textproc/p5-XML-RSS
textproc/p5-XML-Simple                  textproc/p5-XML-XPath
textproc/p5-XML-XSLT                    www
www/p5-Apache-ASP                       www/p5-Blatte-HTML
www/p5-CGI-XMLApplication               www/p5-HTML-Embperl
www/p5-HTML-Format                      www/p5-HTML-Parser
www/p5-HTML-TableExtract                www/p5-HTML-Tree
www/p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter                 www/p5-libwww
www/w3m                                 www/w3mir
x11                                     x11/afterstep
x11/gnome                               x11/p5-Gtk
x11/p5-Tk                               x11/root-tail

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 2690 unzels (pvalchev@)

== archivers ========================================================= 02/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-Archive-Tar

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-IO-Zlib

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== audio ============================================================= 03/21 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > + rioutil (mjc@)

esound

  - pkg/PFRAG.no-shared                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile.in
  ~ patches/patch-acconfig_h              ~ patches/patch-config_h_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-esd.c
  ~ patches/patch-util_c                  ~ pkg/INSTALL
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to esound 0.2.34
  > --
  > Most of the work done by marcm@ (brad@)

rioutil

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + patches/patch-include_rio_internal_h
  + patches/patch-librioutil_cksum_c

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of rioutil-1.4.4

== chinese =========================================================== 04/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/chinese

bg5pdf

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== converters ======================================================== 05/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

p5-Unicode-Map8

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Unicode-MapUTF8

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== databases ========================================================= 06/21 ==

p5-DBD-CSV

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-DBD-Pg

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-DBI

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-DBIx-XHTML_Table

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== devel ============================================================= 07/21 ==

jdk

  ~ 1.3-linux/Makefile                    ~ 1.4-linux/Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-C-Scan

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Curses-UI

  > update to 0.93; (xsa@)

p5-Curses-Widgets

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Date-Calc

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-MLDBM

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-MLDBM-Sync

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

tkcvs

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/21 ==

p5-GD-Barcode

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-GD-Graph

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-GD-Graph3d

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-GD-TextUtil

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Image-Info

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/21 ==

grepmail

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missing line continuations (naddy@)

nail

  > maintenance update to 10.7; maintainer timeout (naddy@)

p5-MIME-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Mail-Box

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Mail-IMAPClient

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

razor-agents

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== math ============================================================== 10/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

maxima

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== mbone ============================================================= 11/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mbone

wbd

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-Finance-Quote

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-I18N-Charset

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

pfm

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

multimedia

  ~ Makefile

  > +libdv (sturm@)

libdv

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-encodedv_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-encodedv_dvconnect_c    + patches/patch-libdv_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-libdv_YUY2_c            + patches/patch-libdv_bitstream_h
  + patches/patch-libdv_dv_c              + patches/patch-libdv_dv_h
  + patches/patch-libdv_dv_types_h        + patches/patch-libdv_encode_c
  + patches/patch-libdv_headers_c         + patches/patch-playdv_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-playdv_oss_c            + patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

== net =============================================================== 14/21 ==

  > + amap (mjc@)

amap

  + patches/patch-amap_h                  + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-amap-inc_h              + patches/patch-Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-amap_c

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of amap-4.5.

bitchx

  ~ Makefile

  > add HOMEPAGE; (xsa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > .. remove broken MASTER_SITES .. bitchx.com does not seem to have
  > anything to do with the BitchX project anymore. (xsa@)

ctrace

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-IO-Socket-Multicast

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Net-SNMP

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Net-Telnet-Cisco

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-PlRPC

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

pcapmerge

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

pfflowd

  > Update to pfflowd-0.5 (djm@)

== news ============================================================== 15/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

p5-Gateway

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-News-Article

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-News-Newsrc

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== print ============================================================= 16/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

auctex

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missing line continuations (naddy@)

jadetex

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== security ========================================================== 17/21 ==

security

  ~ Makefile

  > + p5-Authen-Krb5-Simple (sk@)

gpa

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

gpgme

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Authen-Krb5-Simple

  + patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of p5-Authen-Krb5-Simple-0.31

p5-Authen-Radius

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Crypt-CBC

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Digest-HMAC

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-GPG

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-IO-Socket-SSL

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

py-sslwrapper

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > ooops, that shouldn't have been committed. (xsa@)

smtpscan

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

swatch

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 18/21 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +radmind (sturm@)

radmind

  + patches/patch-command_c               + patches/patch-fsdiff_c
  + patches/patch-hardlink_c              + patches/patch-lapply_c
  + patches/patch-llist_c                 + patches/patch-lsort_c
  + patches/patch-transcript_c            + patches/patch-stor_c
  + patches/patch-root_c                  + patches/patch-libsnet_snet_c
  + patches/patch-twhich_c                + patches/patch-libsnet_ltmain_sh
  + patches/patch-lcksum_c                + patches/patch-libsnet_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/DEINSTALL

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of radmind 1.3.0

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

lgrind

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Email-Find

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Text-PDF

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-WML-Card

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-DOM

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-LibXSLT

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-RSS

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-Simple

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-XPath

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-XML-XSLT

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > no more w3m,m17n flavour (pvalchev@)

p5-Apache-ASP

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missing line continuations (naddy@)

p5-Blatte-HTML

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-CGI-XMLApplication

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTML-Embperl

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTML-Format

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTML-Parser

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTML-TableExtract

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTML-Tree

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-libwww

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

w3m

  - patches/patch-configure               - pkg/PFRAG.m17n
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-libwc_Makefile_in

  > update to 0.5.1: integrates M17N support (naddy@)

w3mir

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > add gnome flavor
  > from Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openbsd.de> (jcs@)

afterstep

  ~ Makefile

  > better RUN_DEPENDS (sturm@)

gnome

  ~ users-guide/Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

p5-Gtk

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.gtkglarea
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.gnome

  > add gnome flavor
  > from Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openbsd.de> (jcs@)

p5-Tk

  ~ Makefile

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS= ${RUN_DEPENDS} not the opposite .. for obvious
  > reasons... okay pvalchev at .sa@)

root-tail

  + patches/patch-root-tail_c