[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-03-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Mar 11 07:01:07 GMT 2004

distrib/notes                           etc/pf.os
libexec/login_chpass                    libexec/login_lchpass
libexec/login_passwd                    libexec/login_radius
libexec/login_skey                      libexec/login_token
libexec/spamd                           libexec/spamlogd
libexec/talkd                           regress/lib
sbin/isakmpd                            sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/hp300/hp300                    sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k                  sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k
sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k                sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/vax
sys/conf                                sys/ddb
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/wscons                          sys/netinet
sys/scsi                                sys/sys
usr.bin/passwd                          usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

  ~ vax/hardware

  > Mention MicroVAX 3100/85 as reported on vax@ (miod@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

pf.os

  ~ pf.os

  > update OpenBSD fingerprint to include 3.5.	thanks todd@ for the reminder
  > (frantzen@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/09 ==

login_chpass

  ~ login_chpass.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

login_lchpass

  ~ login_lchpass.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

login_passwd

  ~ login.c                               ~ login_passwd.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

login_radius

  ~ raddauth.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

login_skey

  ~ login_skey.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

login_token

  ~ login_token.c

  > More checking for a NULL return value from getpass().  otto@ OK (millert@)

spamd

  ~ spamd.c

  > fix missing space, also from
  > yongari at kt-is.co.kr  > ok deraadt@ (beck@)

  ~ grey.c

  > spaces (deraadt@)

  ~ spamd.8                               ~ spamd.c

  > add -b option to specify local bind address, sent by
  > yongari at kt-is.co.kr  > ok deraadt@ (beck@)

spamlogd

  ~ spamlogd.c

  > spaces (deraadt@)

talkd

  ~ announce.c

  > close file on error paths.	from Patrick Latifi (tedu@)

  ~ announce.c                            ~ print.c
  ~ process.c                             ~ table.c

  > spaces (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

lib

  ~ libc/alloca/alloca.c

  > toast strcpy (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

isakmpd

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Fix for PR2429, from Clemens Wittinger. (ho@)

  ~ message.c

  > Reduce some noise on receipt of an invalid spi.
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ message.c

  > Plug up memory leak.
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ doi.h                                 ~ ipsec.c
  ~ isakmp_doi.c                          ~ message.c
  ~ util.h

  > Fix payload handling flaws found by cloder at .ased on initial patch by
  > cloder at .esting by markus@ cloder@ hshoexer at .  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_parser.c

  > plug 3 memory leaks; 2 from andrushock, 1 by me
  > ok pb deraadt (henning@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Actually use SRCS+= so that we don't have a wrapped line. (mcbride@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/puc.4

  > new vscom puc; toni.tiveron at tiscali.iteraadt@)

  ~ man4/options.4

  > Document SCSIFORCELUN_* options.
  > ok deraadt at .rw@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK
  ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > mpt fits (deraadt@)

arch/hp300/hp300

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISKB
  ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > mpt fits (deraadt@)

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ machdep.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

conf

  ~ files

  > skip uvm_loan until later (kernel shrink); idea from markus (deraadt@)

ddb

  ~ db_command.c

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt_openbsd.c

  > no need for re-including machine/stdarg.h (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ pcidevs                               ~ pucdata.c

  > new vscom puc; toni.tiveron at tiscali.iteraadt@)

dev/wscons

  ~ files.wscons

  > indent (deraadt@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Don't permit a negative index. Pointed out by Patrick Latifi. (mcbride@)

scsi

  ~ scsiconf.c                            ~ scsiconf.h

  > Simplify new LUN scanning logic, add diagnostic messages for all
  > instances of bad LUNs and add SCSIFORCELUN_BUSES and
  > SCSIFORCELUN_TARGETS options.
  > ok miod@ deraadt at .sted in the Marco Peereboom torture chamber. (krw@)

sys

  ~ reboot.h

  > Ensure that we obey a user's ddb> boot reboot command even if the system
  > is cold (during startup).
  > This adds RB_USERREQ to sys/reboot.h, uses it in the ddb commands, and
  > ensures that */*/machdep.c:boot() won't set RB_HALT when cold if this
  > flag is set.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

passwd

  ~ local_passwd.c                        ~ yp_passwd.c

  > Check getpass() return value for NULL.  Closes Pr 3706.
  > With help and OK from otto at .illert@)

ssh

  ~ ssh.c

  > trim usage to match ssh(1) and look more like unix. ok djm@ (markus@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > implement framework to announce capabilities in the open messages we send.
  > this includes handling "unsupported optional parameter" notifications from
  > the
  > peer and retrying without capability announcement. claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > oups (henning@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > remove an ugly hack from the time when we had no RTM_IFANNOUNCE messages:
  > if kif_find() did not find a matchnit re-fetched the complete table from
  > the
  > kernel and retried. this is obsolete now, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > in kif_kr_insert and _remove, don't whine when we do not find an interface
  > whom's index is 0. this means no interface and our faked route that
  > protects
  > the loopback network uses ifindex 0. claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > on shutdown, explicitely clear the knexthop, kroute and kif tables, claudio
  > ok (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > remove unused function (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.c

  > free peer list on exit, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ session.c                             ~ rde.c

  > when we exit try to write out what is left in the msg buffers for the imsg
  > pipes and clear buffers afterwards (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.c                                ~ session.c
  ~ session.h

  > pass a pointer to the filter rule list to session_main() so we can free()
  > the list entries and the head there after forking (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > while walking the peer list on shutdown free the peer structs (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.c                                ~ session.c
  ~ session.h

  > pass a pointer to the network list as well to session_main so we can free()
  > the members after fork (henning@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.c

  > Plug memory leak on SIGHUP. From Patrick Latifi. (mcbride@)