[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-03-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 20 07:00:38 GMT 2004

distrib/sets                            etc/etc.i386/Makefile.inc
gnu/egcs                                gnu/lib/libstdc++
sbin/fsdb                               sbin/isakmpd
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/stand
sys/arch/i386/stand/boot                sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa
sys/arch/i386/stand/pxeboot             sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                sys/lib/libsa
sys/net                                 usr.bin/vi
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/bind
usr.sbin/procmap                        usr.sbin/tcpdump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.pegasos
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/08 ==

etc.i386/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.i386/Makefile.inc

  > put pxeboot into DESTDIR/snapshot too (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/08 ==

egcs

  ~ gcc/config/m88k/m88k.h

  > Disable caller-save (which is enabled at -O2 or -Os) as it suffers from a
  > few bugs in the 2.95 codebase, one of them being fatal to m88k.
  > A real fix will come after 3.5.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

lib/libstdc++

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Stricter file permissions upon install.
  > ok espie@ (miod@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

fsdb

  ~ fsdb.c

  > Fix bad indentation that creates the illusion that there's a bug here.
  > tedu@,
  > deraadt@ ok (aaron@)

isakmpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ conf.c
  ~ conf.h                                ~ if.c
  ~ ike_auth.c                            ~ isakmpd.c
  ~ log.c                                 ~ monitor.c
  ~ monitor.h                             ~ policy.c
  ~ sa.c                                  ~ udp.c
  ~ ui.c                                  ~ x509.c

  > Add missing bits to make already present privsep code work.  Enable
  > privsep.
  > ok ho@ deraadt@ markus@ (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/wi.4tbl

  > make EXAMPLES more consistent;
  > simpler macros;
  > escape punctuation; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/i386/stand

  ~ Makefile

  > Enter pxeboot, derived from the NetBSD implementation.  Initially
  > intended to support network installs using bsd.rd over TFTP.
  > Thanks to the many who tested, including Diana Eichert.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/i386/stand/boot

  ~ conf.c

  > Enter pxeboot, derived from the NetBSD implementation.  Initially
  > intended to support network installs using bsd.rd over TFTP.
  > Thanks to the many who tested, including Diana Eichert.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  - ps2probe.h                            ~ Makefile
  ~ diskprobe.c                           ~ exec_i386.c
  ~ gateA20.c                             ~ gidt.S
  ~ libsa.h                               ~ machdep.c
  + gidt.h                                + ps2probe.c
  + pxe.c                                 + pxe.h
  + pxe_call.S                            + pxe_net.c
  + pxe_net.h                             + pxe_netif.h
  + pxeboot.h

  > Enter pxeboot, derived from the NetBSD implementation.  Initially
  > intended to support network installs using bsd.rd over TFTP.
  > Thanks to the many who tested, including Diana Eichert.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

arch/i386/stand/pxeboot

  + Makefile                              + conf.c
  + devopen.c                             + net.c
  + open.c                                + pxeboot.8
  + srt0.S

  > Enter pxeboot, derived from the NetBSD implementation.  Initially
  > intended to support network installs using bsd.rd over TFTP.
  > Thanks to the many who tested, including Diana Eichert.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

  ~ pxeboot.8

  > Tidy up the man page
  > Help and kickings from jmc@ (tom@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ iommu.c

  > Off-by-ones, requests for (x * PAGE_SIZE) + 1 bytes would not allocate the
  > last page.	Found the hard way by chris@ and claudio at .  > ok jason@ deraadt@ (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt.c                                 ~ mpt_openbsd.c
  ~ mpt_openbsd.h

  > Tweak isr to speed it up, panic in correct spot, prepare for more firmware
  > handling and error handling.
  > From Marco Peereboom, with suggestions from LSI.
  > ok deraadt at .rw@)

dev/pci

  ~ bktr/bktr_audio.c                     ~ bktr/bktr_audio.h

  > typo in comment; from robert nagy (mickey@)

  ~ if_bgereg.h

  > Use __LP64__ to check for 64-bit systems.
  > Why people can't resolve to use this is beyond me.
  > There are other cases of this misconstruct, but they probably won't be
  > addressed for the release.
  > "why are you looking in there! that's gigabit!" then later ok deraadt@
  > (miod@)

kern

  ~ tty.c

  > check for CLOCAL flag in right variable; from sq at oganer.neteraadt@)

lib/libsa

  + tftp.c                                + tftp.h

  > Enter pxeboot, derived from the NetBSD implementation.  Initially
  > intended to support network installs using bsd.rd over TFTP.
  > Thanks to the many who tested, including Diana Eichert.
  > ok deraadt@ (tom@)

net

  ~ if_pflog.h

  > remove trailing ';' in PFLOG_REAL_HDRLEN definition.  ok dhartmei@ mcbride@