[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-03-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 21 07:00:28 GMT 2004

distrib/notes                           distrib/sparc64
etc/etc.amd64/Makefile.inc              etc/pf.os
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/dev/ic                              sys/kern
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/tn3270                          usr.sbin/bgpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ alpha/contents                        ~ amd64/contents
  ~ cats/contents                         ~ hp300/contents
  ~ hppa/contents                         ~ i386/contents
  ~ mac68k/contents                       ~ macppc/contents
  ~ mvme68k/contents                      ~ mvme88k/contents
  ~ pegasos/contents                      ~ sparc/contents
  ~ sparc64/contents                      ~ vax/contents

  > Sets size updates. (miod@)

  ~ amd64/hardware

  > Remove more ISA/EISA devices, and comment out PCMCIA/Cardbus hardware.
  > (miod@)

  ~ mirrors

  > new .br mirror (sync with rev 1.266 of www/ftp.html) (david@)

sparc64

  ~ cdfs/Makefile

  > If we are going to make a boot cd, how about we at put some files on it
  > at least?! (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

etc.amd64/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.amd64/Makefile.inc

  > no need for biosboot in snap (deraadt@)

pf.os

  ~ pf.os

  > update OpenBSD fingerprint details to include 3.5 also; ok deraadt@
  > (david@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.8                               ~ pfctl.c

  > make pfctl -s osfp work and remove -o option from manpage; ok deraadt@
  > pointed out by David Hill <davidh at wmis dot net> (david@)

  ~ parse.y

  > spelling fix; ok dhartmei@ henning@ deraadt@ (david@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/auich.4

  > It's not ich anymore. Really. (miod@)

  ~ man4/acphy.4                          ~ man4/adv.4
  ~ man4/amphy.4                          ~ man4/aue.4
  ~ man4/awi.4

  > Sync supported hardware list with the code. (miod@)

  ~ man4/ccd.4

  > Use .Pa in FILES section. (miod@)

  ~ man4/cd.4

  > Clarify which devices will get recognized as ``cd'' devices. (miod@)

  ~ man4/com.4                            ~ man4/cy.4
  ~ man4/man4.mac68k/adb.4

  > Don't explicitely mention these drivers are ``still under developement''.
  > All the tree is, until people get tired... (miod@)

  ~ man4/de.4

  > Better layout, and mention that the kernel prefers de(4) to dc(4) on alpha,
  > contrary to other platforms, and how to change this. (miod@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ mem.c

  > add the rest of the oosiop machines for timeout programming except for /99s
  > which i ain't sure even exist (mickey@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK                               ~ RAMDISKU1

  > add support for the lebuffer sbus le units (deraadt@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt.c                                 ~ mpt.h
  ~ mpt_openbsd.h

  > Implement firmware download.
  > From Milos Urbanek via Marco Peereboom, with suggestions from LSI.
  > ok deraadt at .rw@)

  ~ aac.c

  > Remove errant ';' at end of if() statement that was causing pre-mature
  > termination of the timeout loop in aac_sync_command().  Appears to only
  > have
  > affected attach/init time procedure.  Thanks Marco Peereboom for testing,
  > and
  > ok'd by others. (aaron@)

kern

  ~ kern_exit.c

  > one proc.h is sufficient (tedu@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Unbreak routing change handling for state changes; count addresses
  > differently
  > depending on where we're calling carp_addrcount() from. (mcbride@)

  ~ version.h

  > 3.8.1 (markus@)

tn3270

  ~ sys_curses/system.c

  > Fix bad errno check. deraadt@ ok (aaron@)

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde_attr.c
  ~ rde_update.c                          ~ session.c