[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-03-26

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 27 07:00:27 GMT 2004

distrib/notes                           sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/mvme68k/dev                    sys/arch/mvme88k/dev
sys/net                                 sys/netinet

== distrib =========================================================== 01/02 ==

  ~ amd64/prep                            ~ i386/hardware
  ~ i386/prep                             ~ mvme68k/hardware
  ~ sparc/hardware                        ~ sparc64/hardware
  ~ vax/hardware

== sys =============================================================== 02/02 ==

  > Allow the last page of physical memory (pci space) to be mapped. ok
  > deraadt@ (drahn@)

arch/mvme68k/dev

  ~ ssh.c

  > Do not dereference pointers before checking whether they are valid (triple
  > sigh).
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/dev

  ~ ssh.c

  > Do not dereference pointers before checking whether they are valid (triple
  > sigh).
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  > Properly m_copyback() modified TCP sequence number after demodulation
  > ok mcbride@, henning@, cedric@, deraadt@ (dhartmei@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Also raise advskew to 240 while we wait for pfsync to get it's bulk update.
  > This is to deal with situations where the network is not working during
  > boot
  > so we become master by default - the high advskew value allows other carp
  > boxes to preempt us when the network finally comes up.
  > ok deraadt@ beck@ (mcbride@)

  ~ ip_carp.c