[odc] Daily www changes for 2004-03-26

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 27 07:06:34 GMT 2004

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2004-03-26

35.html                                 donations.html
faq                                     fr
hu                                      lyrics.html
mac68k.html                             openssh
plus.html                               pt

== 35.html =========================================================== 01/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/35.html

35.html

  > List cd architectures in the order they appear on the cd, and a few minor
  > nits. (miod@)

  > Don't need <i> around "to" (tom@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > More contributions. (krw@)

  > Steve Andre -> STeve Andre.  Christopher J Bensend -> C Bensend.  Add
  > comments to keep things correct.
  > Remove Gregory Thomas as duplicate of Greg Thomas.
  > Feedback from persons involved. (krw@)

== faq =============================================================== 03/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ fr/faq10.html                         ~ fr/faq2.html
  ~ fr/faq5.html                          ~ fr/index.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ pf/fr/rdr.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ pl/faq4.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ faq1.html

  > Sort platforms (not sure what order I had 'em in before), make it clear
  > that incorporation into commercial products is welcome, the audit never
  > ends, sync with reality. (nick@)

== fr ================================================================ 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ checklist.html
  ~ crypto.html                           ~ cvsync.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ ftp.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ items.html
  ~ mac68k.html                           ~ pkg-stable.html
  ~ plat.html                             ~ press.html
  ~ products.html                         ~ translation.html
  ~ want.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== hu ================================================================ 05/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hu

hu

  ~ alpha.html                            ~ amd64.html
  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ ftp.html
  ~ sparc64.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== lyrics.html ======================================================= 06/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lyrics.html

lyrics.html

  > typos from Sunny Raspet and Patrick Latifi. ok deraadt@ (otto@)

== mac68k.html ======================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/mac68k.html

mac68k.html

  > add the WGS 80 in the supported systems as it is similar to the
  > Quadra 800. The only difference between them is that the WGS series
  > came with pre-installed Apple server software.
  > While here remove the Quadra 840 AV from the supported systems, nick@
  > reported it as non-working.
  > ok nick at .sa@)

== openssh =========================================================== 08/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ fr/index.html                         ~ fr/openbsd.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ hu/faq.html                           ~ hu/features.html
  ~ hu/ftp.html                           ~ hu/index.html
  ~ hu/portable.html                      ~ hu/users.html
  ~ hu/windows.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== plus.html ========================================================= 09/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/plus.html

plus.html

  > some typos, though this file is just too muckle for me to read it in
  > a one-er; (jmc@)

  > typos; (jmc@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pt

pt

  ~ crypto.html                           ~ donations.html
  ~ errata.html                           ~ errata33.html
  ~ ftp.html                              ~ index.html
  ~ items.html                            ~ orders.html
  ~ plat.html                             ~ translation.html
  ~ want.html