[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-03-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Mar 29 08:00:39 BST 2004

distrib/notes                           etc/root/root.mail
sys/net                                 sys/netinet

== distrib =========================================================== 01/03 ==

  ~ packages

  > update packages list for 3.5; reminded by miod & theo (pvalchev@)

  ~ i386/upgrade

  > Revise for OpenBSD 3.5 and mentio bsd.rd-a.out; OK deraadt@ (millert@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/03 ==

root/root.mail

  ~ root/root.mail

  > update packages list for 3.5; reminded by miod & theo (pvalchev@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/03 ==

  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4
  > MFC:
  > Fix by dhartmei@
  > Fix a problem related to empty anchor rulesets, which could cause
  > a kernel panic.
  > ok deraadt@ dhartmei@ (brad@)

  ~ if_pfsync.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4
  > Check variables in incoming packets which can cause problems if they're set
  > to arbitrary values. Invalid state->timeout can hit a KASSERT in pf, the
  > other
  > ones should be ok but we check them just to make sure.
  > ok dhartmei@ deraadt@ (mcbride@)

netinet

  ~ in.c