[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-11-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Nov 2 07:00:23 GMT 2004

distrib/sets                            sbin/dhclient
sys/conf                                sys/dev/ic
sys/kern                                sys/ufs/ffs
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/04 ==

  ~ lists/base/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/base/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/04 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.conf.5

  > much to my surprise a minute has only 60 seconds, and the hour 60 minutes,
  > not 70 :(
  > From: Jorden Verwer <J.Verwer at inter.NL.nethenning@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

conf

  ~ newvers.sh

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > -stable (brad@)

dev/ic

  ~ xl.c

  > back out previous commit. (brad@)

kern

  ~ subr_disk.c

  > check for malloc() in bufq_default_alloc(), ok tedu@ (pedro@)

  ~ kern_lock.c

  > additional DIAGNOSTIC, checking for proc in lockmgr when required
  > ok pedro@ tedu@ (marius@)

  ~ vfs_bio.c

  > english (pedro@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ ffs_alloc.c

  > english (pedro@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 04/04 ==

httpd

  ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_init.c     ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_5
  > MFC:
  > Fix by henning@
  > merge changes from mod_ssl 2.8.20, in particular a fix for CAN-2004-0885
  > (brad@)

  ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_init.c     ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > MFC:
  > Fix by henning@
  > merge changes from mod_ssl 2.8.20, in particular a fix for CAN-2004-0885
  > (brad@)

  ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_init.c     ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_4
  > MFC:
  > Fix by henning@
  > merge changes from mod_ssl 2.8.20, in particular a fix for CAN-2004-0885
  > (brad@)

pkg_add

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg_add
  + OpenBSD/Add.pm

  > reorg pkg_add slightly, put all options into state so that we don't need
  > to use local variables. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm                        ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > separate `extract' routine that can put an archive in temporary files
  > next to their final locations.
  > XXX: doesn't work with hard links, yet. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > handle the case of symlinks.
  > Let pkg_add -r do extraction first, and finish installation later. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm

  > typo (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm

  > linknames have extra 0 we want to get rid of. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm                        ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > move all the checking prior to extraction to a `prepare_to_extract'
  > function.
  > check that linknames match while we're at it. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm

  > pkg_add may need to clean up shared items now that it can delete old stuff.
  > let very verbose mode show moving files around. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > allows Delete to remove a plist (assuming it's already been validated).
  > let pkg_add -r compute a replaced package and store its plist in the new
  > package plist, so that replacement has a chance to proceed.
  > Not finished yet. Missing:
  > - real lib depends checks;
  > - restoring package dependencies after replacement. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm