[odc] Daily www changes for 2004-11-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Nov 11 07:05:37 GMT 2004

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2004-11-10

de                                      es
events.html                             faq
fr                                      hu
openbgpd                                openntpd
openssh

== de ================================================================ 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ alpha.html                            ~ donations.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== es ================================================================ 02/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/es

es

  ~ index.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== events.html ======================================================= 03/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > Theo talking in edmonton next week (beck@)

== faq =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ faq4.html

  > Typo, plus bsd.rd-a.out is not part of 3.6, so one has to do an
  > intermediate 3.5 install (at least until some decisions get made *poke*).
  > Issue pointed out by Peter Doczy (peter dot doczy at mars dot
  > elte dot hu), thanks! (nick@)

  ~ upgrade-minifaq.html

  > use snapshots, dammit.  If you gotta ask many questions, you don't belong
  > doing it by source.  If you DON'T have to ask the questions, you probably
  > know not to do it by source anyway.  Kick from deraadt@,
  > (yes, I know, section numbers are skipping things at the moment. You'll
  > live.  I got more work to do here). (nick@)

  ~ de/faq4.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/faq4.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ pf/fr/macros.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ hu/faq4.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/upgrade-minifaq.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ faq14.html

  > missing quote, from Antoine Jacoutot (otto@)

  ~ faq6.html                             ~ faq12.html
  ~ index.html

  > Relocate "Wireless Networking Options" article to a more sane location.
  > (nick@)

  ~ de/faq14.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== fr ================================================================ 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ alpha.html                            ~ donations.html
  ~ hp300.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== hu ================================================================ 06/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hu

hu

  ~ ftp.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 07/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd

  ~ fr/goals.html                         ~ fr/index.html
  ~ fr/manual.html                        ~ fr/papers.html
  ~ fr/users.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ index.html

  > adding [de] translation (jufi@)

  + de/goals.html                         + de/index.html
  + de/manual.html                        + de/papers.html
  + de/users.html

  > Old man's commit. (jufi@)

  ~ de/goals.html                         ~ de/index.html
  ~ de/manual.html                        ~ de/papers.html
  ~ de/users.html                         + de/ftp.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ de/index.html

  > fix image link (henning@)

  ~ de/index.html

  > more broken links (henning@)

  ~ de/goals.html                         ~ de/users.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ de/goals.html                         ~ de/users.html

  > bad me, check everything first, THEN commit. (jufi@)

  ~ de/ftp.html                           ~ de/goals.html
  ~ de/index.html                         ~ de/manual.html
  ~ de/papers.html                        ~ de/users.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ de/index.html

  > unbreak (jufi@)

  ~ de/index.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ index.html                            + bs/index.html
  + bs/manual.html                        + bs/users.html

  > adding bosnian translation, work by Harris Brakmic.
  > These pages can only survive if no new discussion around
  > the balkan languages arise - so please refrain from that. (jufi@)

  ~ bs/index.html

  > better (jufi@)

== openntpd ========================================================== 08/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openntpd

openntpd

  ~ de/index.html                         ~ de/manual.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/index.html
  ~ fr/manual.html                        ~ fr/portable.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ de/manual.html                        + de/ftp.html
  + de/goals.html                         + de/papers.html
  + de/portable.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  ~ ja/goals.html                         ~ ja/index.html
  ~ ja/manual.html                        ~ ja/papers.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ de/goals.html

  > copy and paste (jufi@)

  ~ de/ftp.html                           ~ de/goals.html
  ~ de/index.html                         ~ de/manual.html
  ~ de/papers.html                        ~ de/portable.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (jufi@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ ja/features.html                      ~ ja/goals.html
  ~ ja/history.html                       ~ ja/index.html