[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-11-15

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Nov 16 07:00:43 GMT 2004

etc/daily                               share/man
sys/arch/mvmeppc/dev                    sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand
sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/bugcrt           sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/libbug
sys/dev/usb                             usr.sbin/pkg_add

== etc =============================================================== 01/04 ==

daily

  ~ daily

  > add kern.version to daily report.  ok deraadt@ (nick@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

  ~ man4/carp.4

  > clarify preempt, especially wrt failing all interfaces over at once,
  > and better examples, from camield@, ok ryan and me (henning@)

  ~ man4/carp.4

  > missing .El; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

arch/mvmeppc/dev

  ~ bugio.c

  > Compile with gcc 3. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Let stand/ compile with gcc 3. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/bugcrt

  ~ Makefile

  > Get rid of some old debug stuff. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/libbug

  ~ libbug.h

  > Let stand/ compile with gcc 3. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_atu.c

  > debug printf fixes from Daan Vreeken (dlg@)

  ~ if_atureg.h                           ~ if_atu.c

  > remove some debug cruft (dlg@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 04/04 ==

  ~ OpenBSD/Error.pm

  > use Carp (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add.1

  > sort options, and some whitespace issues;
  > ok espie@ (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_create.1

  > sort options; whitespace;
  > ok espie@ (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_info.1

  > sort options; whitespace;
  > ok espie@ (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_info.1

  > oops - one more option sort; (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_delete.1

  > sort options;
  > ok espie@ (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_info

  > don't Fatal out if -e thingy -q, since we're only interested in the
  > result code. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_delete

  > clean-up: pull all option parsing together. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_info

  > repair -l (espie@)

  ~ pkg_info

  > find_pkg function to iterate through pkgs, wherever they might be.
  > New -E filename option that looks for a filename through specified
  > packages (or installed packages if no packages specified). Can be very,
  > very slow, since it scans all packing-lists, but at least it works...
  > (espie@)

  - pkg_enquire

  > say goodbye to old example code, since pkg_info now does it... (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add.1                             ~ pkg_create.1
  ~ pkg_delete.1                          ~ pkg_info.1

  > tweaks;
  > ok espie@ (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_info.1

  > minimal documentation for -E. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingList.pm

  > compile patterns once, should be a slight speed up. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create

  > generate ExtraInfo from defines FULLPKGPATH, PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM,
  > PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP if none is available elsewhere. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/CollisionReport.pm

  > hit the clueless... (espie@)

  ~ pkg_info.1