[odc] Daily src changes for 2004-11-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Nov 19 07:00:34 GMT 2004

bin/df                                  bin/ps
sbin/ipwcontrol                         sbin/isakmpd
share/man                               sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mvmeppc/dev                    sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/miscfs/kernfs                       sys/net
sys/netinet                             sys/nfs
usr.bin/w                               usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/pkg_add

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

df

  ~ df.c

  > Sync usage with man page; Paul de Weerd (millert@)

ps

  ~ print.c

  > handle SONPROC; ok aaron, deraadt, krw (markus@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

ipwcontrol

  ~ ipwcontrol.8                          ~ ipwcontrol.c

  > use the filesystem based firmware loader; deraadt ok (damien@)

isakmpd

  ~ nat_traversal.c

  > use hash and not hmac to calculate NAT-D payloads.	Also add NAT-D payload
  > for
  > the destination address first.  Remove support for obsolete V1 NAT-T.
  > This fixes interoperability problems with non-openbsd isakmpd
  > implementations.
  > "looks good" ho@, ok markus@ for hash/hmac
  > testing by various people (thanks!) (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/ipw.4

  > use the filesystem based firmware loader; deraadt ok (damien@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ cpu.c

  > Move PowerPC cpu type constants to <machine/cpu.h>
  > ok drahn@ (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/dev

  ~ cpu.c

  > Feature sync with macppc (miod@)

  ~ mainbus.c

  > Tell MVME2600 and MVME2700 apart. (miod@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Move PowerPC cpu type constants to <machine/cpu.h>
  > ok drahn@ (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic79xx.c                             ~ aic79xx.h
  ~ aic79xx_openbsd.c                     ~ aic79xx_openbsd.h

  > More NetBSD cruft removal/FreeBSD delta reduction. Whitespace, function and
  > variable shuffle. No functional change. (krw@)

  ~ ac97.c

  > a few more codecs from nbsd (mickey@)

dev/mii

  ~ mii_physubr.c                         ~ miivar.h

  > add mii_phy_match() for table-driven lookup.
  > From NetBSD (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahd_pci.c

  > More NetBSD cruft removal/FreeBSD delta reduction. Whitespace, function and
  > variable shuffle. No functional change. (krw@)

  ~ files.pci                             ~ if_ipw.c
  ~ if_ipwvar.h

  > use the filesystem based firmware loader; deraadt ok (damien@)

kern

  ~ uipc_socket.c

  > enable receive() accounting and use uio_procp for send() accounting, too
  > ok deraadt, jared, djm (markus@)

  ~ kern_proc.c                           ~ tty.c

  > handle SONPROC; ok aaron, deraadt, krw (markus@)

miscfs/kernfs

  ~ kernfs_vnops.c

  > Better and simpler check for negative offset; from Christer Oberg
  > (millert@)

net

  ~ if_types.h

  > s/Access/Address/ at IFT_CARP (mpf@)

netinet

  ~ in.c

  > for loopback, set ia_dstaddr instead of ia_ifa.ifa_dstaddr in in_ifinit()
  > found by Ruslan Ermilov, ok markus@
  > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freebsd-net&m=110072900204253 (dhartmei@)

nfs

  ~ krpc_subr.c

  > enable receive() accounting and use uio_procp for send() accounting, too
  > ok deraadt, jared, djm (markus@)

  ~ proc_compare.c

  > handle SONPROC; ok aaron, deraadt, krw (markus@)

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > cope with changes in capabilities announcement shitz (henning@)

bgpd

  ~ log.c                                 ~ session.c
  ~ session.h

  > supress logging of subsequent connect() failures as long as:
  > -the session alternates between Active and Connect. Other states reset
  > logging
  > -the error is the same as the last connect() error seen
  > jajajaja claudio (henning@)

  ~ log.c                                 ~ session.h

  > it's oupsa oupsa oupsa time...
  > writing to a member of a const struct is no good, so un-const struct peer
  > for log_statechange() (henning@)

  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > add code to announce support for IPv6 Unicast.
  > disabled for now, claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > introduce session_capa_mp() which adds the multiprotocol announcements
  > to OPEN messages. eases session_open() quite a bit and kills duplicate code
  > claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ session.h

  > struct capa_mp is not needed any more, spotted by claudio (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h

  > Subsequent Address Family Indicators (SAFI) in hex and add SAFI_NONE
  > (henning@)

  ~ session.c

  > let peer->capa.mp_[v4|v6] contain the SAFI, don't just use it as bool
  > (henning@)

  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > remove the global 'announce' flag from struct peer_capa, clear
  > individual capability flags where needed (henning@)

  ~ session.c                             ~ session.h

  > inside struct peer, replace the occurance of the older struct peer_capa
  > by two instances of the new struct capabilities, one for announcements
  > and one for the received capabilities (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  ~ printconf.c                           ~ session.c
  ~ session.h

  > add an instance of struct capabilities to peer_conf, and inherit
  > peer->capa.ann from this (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ session.c

  > embed two struct capabilities, one for the capas announced by the peer and
  > one for the capas we announced him, into the session_up imsg to the RDE
  > after brainstorming with claudio (henning@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingList.pm                ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm

  > add @wantlib and @depend keyword (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > support depend (similar to libdepend and newdepend) and wantlib:
  > put lookup_library code in a separate routine, and add a `harder' mode
  > for wantlib, that will also look in system libraries, and in the full
  > tree of dependent packages. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create                            ~ pkg_create.1

  > document @wantlib, @depend. Provide -P and -W flags to be able to specify
  > those on the command line instead of having to generate a separate plist.
  > (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm