[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-04-02

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 3 08:00:23 BST 2005

distrib/amd64                           distrib/cats
distrib/i386                            distrib/macppc
distrib/miniroot                        distrib/sets
distrib/sgi                             distrib/zaurus
etc/mtree/4.4BSD.dist                   include/paths.h
lib/libc                                regress/usr.bin
sbin/dhclient                           share/man
share/tmac                              sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/net80211                            sys/nfs
usr.bin/dc                              usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/stat                            usr.bin/window
usr.sbin/inetd                          usr.sbin/sensorsd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/10 ==

amd64

  ~ common/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

cats

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

i386

  ~ common/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

macppc

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > Initial IPv6 install/upgrade support.
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

  ~ install.sub                           ~ install.sh
  ~ upgrade.sh

  > Scrounge a few characters of whitespace. (krw@)

sets

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

sgi

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

zaurus

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > Scrounge a few more characters of whitespace, mostly to be consistant.
  > (krw@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/10 ==

mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  ~ mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  > add entries for /usr/share/man/ps2/{cats,zaurus};
  > ok millert@ deraadt@ (jmc@)

== include =========================================================== 03/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

paths.h

  ~ paths.h

  > Add /bin/ksh to builtin list of OK shells. (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/10 ==

  ~ gen/getusershell.3

  > /bin/ksh is now in the builtin list; noticed by otto@ (millert@)

  ~ gen/getusershell.c

  > Add /bin/ksh to builtin list of OK shells. (millert@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/10 ==

usr.bin

  ~ dc/Makefile                           + dc/t25.in
  + dc/t25.out

  > Regressions for raise (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/10 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c

  > allow _ in hostnames, but complain since this is not legal, but there is
  > no point in punishing openbsd users in fucked up networks
  > From: Michael Knudsen <e at molioner.dkith input from theo and me
  > (henning@)

  ~ dhclient.c

  > fix indentation both, michael knudsen (henning@)

  ~ dhclient.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  ~ man4/ipsec.4

  > various tweaks; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/vpn.8

  > make this page look better; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/man8.hppa64/Makefile             + man8/man8.hppa64/boot_hppa64.8

  > make one out of hppa w/ old pdc sections deleted (mickey@)

  ~ man8/Makefile

  > enter the right directory... (deraadt@)

  ~ man7/mdoc.samples.7

  > add entry for hppa64; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/man8.hppa64/boot_hppa64.8

  > .Dt arg should be hppa64, not hppa; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/apm.4

  > battery_life is now valid even if battery_state is APM_BATT_CHARGING,
  > but the value is overestimated.  Replaces one documented bug with a
  > slightly smaller one. :) (uwe@)

  ~ man9/kern.9

  > synopsis is #include <lib/libkern/libkern.h> (uwe@)

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/apm.4

  > grammar; (jmc@)

tmac

  ~ mdoc/doc-common

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

  > find cachesize for amd cpus too.  ok deraadt tom
  > bit more info about powernow, and only try to enable if cpu supports it.
  > both from diffs by gordon klok (tedu@)

dev/ic

  ~ ral.c

  > Damn it! I spent hours fixing that "device timeout" bug!
  > It turned out that priority ring base address must be set before atim ring.
  > This was not documented anywhere. Stupid hardware! (damien@)

  ~ ral.c

  > set the bssid in hostap mode too. (damien@)

  ~ ral.c

  > remove an unneeded initialization of TXCSR7. (damien@)

  ~ ral.c

  > call ral_set_chan() in IEEE80211_S_RUN too. this was causing troubles with
  > hostap mode. (damien@)

  ~ ath.c

  > More ioctl permission checks. (uwe@)

  ~ awi.c

  > check permissions on 80211 ioctls (uwe@)

  ~ p9000.h

  > A few register offsets in the Parameter Engine were wrong. (miod@)

dev/isa

  ~ if_ex.c

  > support setting the MTU (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ auich.c

  > mixer can endup mapped w/ a different tag and so give it one of its own;
  > from 71 at becile.com4162 (mickey@)

  ~ if_vge.c

  > make use of if_link_state_change().
  > From FreeBSD
  > ok pvalchev@ (brad@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_ral.c

  > sync with ral. fixes hostap mode. (damien@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_ioctl.c

  > Protect SIOCSIFMTU, too. (uwe@)

nfs

  ~ nfs.h                                 ~ nfs_socket.c
  ~ nfs_subs.c

  > use pool for struct nfsreq; tedu@ pedro@ ok and testing by mark patruck
  > <mark at 2ls4agd.netn several archs (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

dc

  ~ bcode.c

  > - Fix raise for negative exponents (noted by naddy@)
  > - Fix wrong scale for mantissa < 1. (otto@)

ssh

  ~ scp.c

  > since ssh has xstrdup, use it instead of strdup+test. unbreaks -Werror
  > build (djm@)

stat

  ~ stat.c

  > Unifdef. No binary change. ok henning@ tedu@ (otto@)

  ~ stat.1

  > Mention birthtime. (otto@)

  ~ stat.c

  > Enable birthtime. ok tdeval@ henning@ (otto@)

  ~ stat.c

  > Undefine some things which are not conditional any more. No binary change.
  > ok henning@ (otto@)

  ~ stat.1

  > - .Sx
  > - no need to talk about linux (jmc@)

  ~ stat.1

  > .Ox history is far more relevant than .Nx history; (jmc@)

  ~ stat.1

  > update examples; (jmc@)

window

  ~ window.1                              ~ main.c

  > - simplify synopsis
  > - sort options
  > - sync usage()
  > - simplify a display (jmc@)

inetd

  ~ inetd.c

  > Create unix domain sockets with permissions 0666, so clients can
  > actually access it. If you want unix domain sockets that are access
  > restricted, create them in a dir with restrictive permissions. PR 4141.
  > ok deraadt@ (otto@)

sensorsd

  ~ sensorsd.conf.5