[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-04-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 8 08:00:27 BST 2005

distrib/miniroot                        distrib/sets
regress/usr.bin                         sbin/isakmpd
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/hppa/stand/boot
sys/arch/hppa/stand/libsa               sys/arch/macppc/conf
sys/arch/mvmeppc/conf                   usr.bin/basename
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/dirname
usr.bin/stat                            usr.sbin/bgpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > If a UDF 'c' partition is found on a CD, just mount it without asking
  > questions. Just as ISO9660 'c' partitions are mounted w/o questions.
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/md.amd64                   ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin

  + dirname/Makefile                      + dirname/dirname.sh

  > Tests for dirname(1). From NetBSD with some local changes. (otto@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable basename and dirname and sort subdirs. (otto@)

  + basename/Makefile                     + basename/basename.sh

  > Tests for basename(1). From NetbSD with some local changes. (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ virtual.c

  > remove unnecessary typecasts.
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ message.c

  > Plug memleak.
  > ok cloder ho markus (hshoexer@)

  ~ message.c

  > small cleanup, no binary change (hshoexer@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ phantomas.c                           ~ uturn.c

  > 64bit-friendly pdc.h and iomod.h and correspondent changes elsewhere
  > (mickey@)

  ~ cpudevs

  > fix a few board ids (mickey@)

  ~ cpudevs.h                             ~ cpudevs_data.h

  > regen (mickey@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ db_interface.c

  > fix debug printf (mickey@)

  ~ locore.S                              ~ machdep.c
  ~ mainbus.c                             ~ pmap.c

  > 64bit-friendly pdc.h and iomod.h and correspondent changes elsewhere
  > (mickey@)

  ~ trap.c

  > dig lpa (mickey@)

  ~ locore.S

  > simpler logic for trap exit (mickey@)

  ~ machdep.c                             ~ pmap.c

  > on some machines it's possible to limit the amount of physmem initialised
  > dring post so having msgbuf at the end of memory shall work (mickey@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ cpufunc.h

  > put a memmory barrier onto the sync_caches() (mickey@)

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ iomod.h
  ~ pdc.h

  > 64bit-friendly pdc.h and iomod.h and correspondent changes elsewhere
  > (mickey@)

  ~ cpu.h

  > duh. space vs tab (mickey@)

arch/hppa/stand/boot

  ~ srt0.S

  > 64bit-friendly pdc.h and iomod.h and correspondent changes elsewhere
  > (mickey@)

arch/hppa/stand/libsa

  ~ itecons.c                             ~ pdc.c

  > 64bit-friendly pdc.h and iomod.h and correspondent changes elsewhere
  > (mickey@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.macppc

  > Remove spurious -L for /usr/include in INCLUDES defn. ok miod@ (ian@)

arch/mvmeppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvmeppc

  > Remove spurious -L for /usr/include in INCLUDES defn. ok miod@ (ian@)

basename

  ~ basename.c

  > - Reintroduce getopt(3) for option processing. POSIX requires tools that
  > take no options to recognize --.
  > - Use basename(3) to do the groundwork, instead of a rolling our own.
  > Visible changes in behaviour: basename "" now returns a dot instead
  > of an empty line; pathnames longer than PATH_MAX will produce an
  > error message.
  > ok deraadt@ jaredy@ millert@ (otto@)

cvs

  ~ rcs.c

  > Fix RCS parsing for keywords that expect and ID and use cvs_strfree()
  > instead of free() on the duplicated token string to fix a double-free
  > ok xsa@ (jfb@)

  ~ rcs.c                                 ~ rcs.h

  > Perform proper escaping of the @ character in all RCS strings when
  > writing the output to the file.
  > ok joris@ (jfb@)

  ~ rcs.c                                 ~ rcs.h

  > * reverse symbol list order
  > * allow retrieval and setting of the head revision number (jfb@)

dirname

  ~ dirname.c

  > Reintroduce getopt(3) for option processing. POSIX requires tools that
  > take no options to recognize --. ok deraadt@ jaredy@ millert@ (otto@)

stat

  ~ stat.1                                ~ stat.c

  > Remove birth time from the default formats, we do not support it (yet), but
  > leave the B format available for the future. ok tedu@ tdeval@ henning@
  > (otto@)

  ~ printconf.c