ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 8 08:04:09 BST 2005

audio/gtkpod                            databases/postgresql
games/wesnoth                           graphics
graphics/dcraw                          mail/postfix
mail/sylpheed                           net/gaim
net/silc-client                         net/silc-server
net/vsftpd                              security/cfs

== audio ============================================================= 01/07 ==

gtkpod

  > gtkpod-0.88 from jolan@ (jcs@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/07 ==

postgresql

  ~ Makefile

  > remove Peter Galbavy as maintainer per his request (sturm@)

== games ============================================================= 03/07 ==

wesnoth

  > update to 0.8.11; for the full list of changes please visit
  > http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/wesnoth/wesnoth/changelog?rev=v0
  > _8_11
  > ok espie@ (maintainer) (robert@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/07 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +dcraw (sturm@)

dcraw

  + patches/patch-dcraw_c

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of dcraw 7.12

== mail ============================================================== 05/07 ==

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > Postfix 2.3 20050404 snapshot (brad@)

sylpheed

  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ patches/patch-src_inc_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_procmime_c          ~ patches/patch-src_smtp_h

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_5
  > SECURITY update to sylpheed 1.0.4
  > several security and bug fixes
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ patches/patch-src_procmime_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > SECURITY update to sylpheed 1.0.4
  > several security and bug fixes
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

== net =============================================================== 06/07 ==

gaim

  ~ patches/patch-src_proxy_c             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to gaim 1.2.1
  > fixes 3 security issues
  > CAN-2005-0965, CAN-2005-0966, CAN-2005-0967 (brad@)

silc-client

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-irssi_src_perl_Makefile_in

  > upgrade to silc-client 1.0.2 (brad@)

silc-server

  ~ patches/operops-patch-silcd_command_c
  ~ patches/operops-patch-silcd_silcd_c   ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_example_silcd_conf_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-silcd_Makefile_in

  > upgrade to silc-server 0.9.19.1 (brad@)

vsftpd

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > update to 2.0.3 from maintainer. (couderc@)

cfs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-cattach_c               ~ patches/patch-cfs_fh_c
  + patches/patch-cfs_adm_c               + patches/patch-cfs_nfs_c
  + patches/patch-cmkdir_c                + patches/patch-cpasswd_c
  + patches/patch-getpass_c