ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 12 08:04:05 BST 2005

databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder         games/falconseye
graphics/ffmpeg                         graphics/fxtv
infrastructure/install                  net/rsnapshot
security/py-paramiko                    www/mozilla
www/xoops                               x11/kde

== databases ========================================================= 01/08 ==

p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder

  > - update to DBIx-SearchBuilder-1.25 (msf@)

== games ============================================================= 02/08 ==

falconseye

  ~ distinfo

  > New distfile (only sound files are different) with the same version number.
  > ok naddy@ (alek@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/08 ==

ffmpeg

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > fix fallout from amd64 canonicalization; from Jacob Meuser
  > <jakemsr at jakemsr.comnaddy@)

fxtv

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-actions_c
  + patches/patch-tv_c                    + patches/patch-tvmenu_c

  > explicitly mute audio before exit; from Jacob Meuser <jakemsr at jakemsr.com  > (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/08 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > take @endfake into account: mark when items are before/after @endfake,
  > and run two passes if necessary to put stuff before/after @endfake.
  > For now, extra stuff always gets moved after @endfake...
  > This will change when I find `useful' examples. (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

rsnapshot

  ~ patches/patch-rsnapshot-program_pl

  > SECURITY:
  > update to 1.2.1; from Sigfred Haversen <bsdlist at mumak.commaintainer)
  > http://www.vuxml.org/openbsd/c606260a-aa87-11d9-8af3-00065bd5b0b6.html
  > (robert@)

== security ========================================================== 06/08 ==

py-paramiko

  > Update to paramiko-1.3; (xsa@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

mozilla

  - pkg/DEINSTALL                         - pkg/INSTALL
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_config_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.gtk2                        ~ pkg/PFRAG.gtk2-devel
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-gtk2                     ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-gtk2-devel
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-devel
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-gfx_src_gtk_nsDeviceContextSpecG_cpp
  + patches/patch-modules_libpref_src_init_all_js
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_include_md__openbsd_h
  + patches/patch-widget_src_gtk2_nsSound_cpp
  + patches/patch-widget_src_gtk_nsSound_cpp
  + patches/patch-xpcom_components_nsNativeComponentLoader_cpp
  + pkg/MESSAGE

  > - bump major shlib version
  > - fix CUPS printing: fix partial so version and don't dlclose lib.
  > - remove partial so version on freetype & esd
  > - move INSTALL/DEINSTALL code to PLIST
  > - Add MESSAGE regarding profiles
  > okay wilfried@ (kurt@)

xoops

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't require gtar, now that pax is fixed for 100-character filenames.
  > (naddy@)

kde

  ~ arts3/Makefile
  + arts3/patches/patch-mcopidl_mcopidl_cc