[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-04-12

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 13 08:00:28 BST 2005

regress/usr.bin                         sbin/bioctl
sbin/ifconfig                           sbin/ipsecctl
sbin/ncheck_ffs                         sbin/routed
sbin/swapctl                            share/man
sys/arch/arm/xscale                     sys/dev
sys/netinet                             sys/scsi
usr.bin/basename                        usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/netstat                         usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/ospfd

== regress =========================================================== 01/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ basename/basename.sh

  > Adapt test for "" now that we have reverted back to the old behaviour.
  > (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

bioctl

  ~ bioctl.c                              ~ bioctl.h

  > Blink support is now fully functional.
  > Most enclosures timeout the normal blink in about 2 minutes; if not the
  > user
  > can cancel the blink with -b unblink.  On the other hand the alarm blink
  > never
  > times out.
  > example usage: bioctl -d ami0 -l 1:8 -b blink (marco@)

ifconfig

  ~ ifconfig.c

  > lladdr w/o colon; ok henning (markus@)

ipsecctl

  ~ ipsecctl.8                            ~ ipsecctl.c

  > help option useless; any unused option does that (deraadt@)

ncheck_ffs

  ~ ncheck_ffs.c

  > handle snprintf potential -1 case (deraadt@)

routed

  ~ parms.c                               ~ rdisc.c
  ~ table.c                               ~ trace.c
  ~ rtquery/rtquery.c

  > A little bit of cleanup (missing format string arguments, some signed/
  > unsigned conversion). OK henning (cloder@)

swapctl

  ~ swapctl.c

  > handle snprintf potential -1 case (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man5/hostname.if.5

  > e.g., not i.e.; (jmc@)

  ~ man5/hostname.if.5

  > note that args w/ whitespace and single quotes must be double quoted;
  > requested by alexey e. suslikov;
  > ok henning@ (jmc@)

  ~ man8/vpn.8

  > remove /32 netmasks as they're confusing and not needed;
  > ok hshoexer@ (jmc@)

arch/arm/xscale

  ~ pxa2x0reg.h

  > better reg descriptions of the ac97 controller.
  > ok uwe@ (dlg@)

  ~ pxa2x0reg.h

  > size for the i2s controller registers, and add some comments for clarity
  > ok uwe@ (dlg@)

  ~ pxa2x0reg.h

  > register descriptions for the inter-ic sound controller
  > ok uwe@ (dlg@)

dev

  ~ vnd.c

  > simplify vndopen() a bit.
  > ok pedro@ (joris@)

netinet

  ~ ipsec_output.c

  > handle PMTU for ipip SAs, too; ok hshoexer, cloder (markus@)

scsi

  ~ scsi_ses.h

  > Add last pieces of ses crud to enable blink functionality.
  > This file is still a work in progress. (marco@)

basename

  ~ basename.c

  > Special-case the old basename "" returns "" behaviour. Some people
  > depend on it. ok millert@ jaredy@ (otto@)

cvs

  ~ rcs.c

  > * handle errors when loading delta branches
  > * when writing RCS output, generate the proper list of branches for
  > deltas (jfb@)

  ~ add.c                                 ~ admin.c
  ~ annotate.c                            ~ checkout.c
  ~ cmd.c                                 ~ commit.c
  ~ cvs.c                                 ~ cvs.h
  ~ diff.c                                ~ getlog.c
  ~ history.c                             ~ import.c
  ~ init.c                                ~ remove.c
  ~ server.c                              ~ status.c
  ~ tag.c                                 ~ update.c

  > introduce our own set of error codes used by the commands to report
  > what exactly went wrong in case of an error.
  > ok jfb@ (joris@)

  ~ cvs.c

  > tell about the CVS_EX_* error codes, as we do not use sysexits.h anymore;
  > ok joris at .sa@)

  ~ status.c

  > * 'Up to date' --> 'Up-to-date', and add the 'Lost' status string
  > * first stab at cvs_status_local(), which will run the command in
  > local mode or remotely when acting as server (not hooked yet) (jfb@)

  ~ status.c

  > handle files which have been lost or that have no associated entry
  > correctly when acting in local mode
  > spotted by joris@ (jfb@)

  ~ cmd.c

  > use the new CVS_EX_* error codes here as well. (joris@)

  ~ cvs.c

  > don't show unneeded error messages. (joris@)

  ~ cvsintro.7

  > cvsd(8) references cleanup; ok joris at .sa@)

  ~ cvs.1

  > more cvsd(8) cleanup; (xsa@)

netstat

  ~ Makefile                              ~ main.c
  ~ netstat.1                             ~ netstat.h
  + net80211.c

  > add '-W interface' for 802.11 wireless statistics of the net80211 stack.
  > ok dlg@ deraadt@ jmc@ (reyk@)

  ~ bgpd.conf.5

  > set metric is an alias of set med since a long time. OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Fix some yyerror messages. Ja ja, INT_MAX is to small... OK henning@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ bgpd.conf.5                           ~ bgpd.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ printconf.c
  ~ rde.h                                 ~ rde_decide.c
  ~ rde_filter.c                          ~ rde_rib.c

  > Introduce a per prefix weight.  The weight is used to tip prefixes with
  > equal
  > long AS pathes in one or the other direction.  It weights a prefix at a
  > very
  > late stage in the decision process. This is a nice bgpd feature to traffic
  > engineer networks where most AS pathes are equally long.
  > OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ bgpd.conf.5

  > tweaks;
  > ok claudio@ (jmc@)

ospfd

  ~ database.c                            ~ lsreq.c

  > spaces (claudio@)

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ neighbor.c
  ~ ospfd.conf.5                          ~ ospfd.h
  ~ ospfe.c                               ~ ospfe.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ rde.c
  ~ rde.h

  > Support for self originated AS-external LSA.
  > With "redistribute (static|connected|default|none)" it is possible to
  > tell ospfd which external routes should be announced.
  > Connected routes will be announced only if there is no corresponding
  > interface configured, in that case the prefix is not external.
  > Adding and removing of announced prefixes are done automaticaly.
  > OK norby@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde_lsdb.c