ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 19 08:04:05 BST 2005

audio/gtkpod                            databases/gq
devel/desktop-file-utils                devel/gconf-editor
net/coccinella                          net/ices2
www/analog                              www/php4
x11/xview

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

gtkpod

  > update to 0.88.2, makes my ipod shuffle work exclamation point
  > ok jcs@ (jolan@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/06 ==

gq

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > don't keep empty patches (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > tell gq we don't have iswspace yet, so it won't try to use
  > iswspace(btowc(c)), since we don't have btowc yet... (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/06 ==

desktop-file-utils

  ~ Makefile

  > fix master site and shorten lines (naddy@)

gconf-editor

  ~ Makefile

  > building stuff in disorganized fashion shows interesting build
  > dependencies... (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 04/06 ==

coccinella

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Coccinella_tcl
  + patches/patch-lib_Init_tcl

  > - Update to 0.95.4
  > - Patch sources so @(un)exec is no longer needed
  > Mostly from Marc Bruenink <marc at bruenink.deMAINTAINER) (alek@)

ices2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_avl_avl_c
  + patches/patch-src_avl_avl_h

  > more snprintf() from maintainer Moritz Grimm <gtgbr at gmx.net> (sturm@)

== www =============================================================== 05/06 ==

analog

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_init2_c             + patches/patch-src_init_c
  + patches/patch-src_utils_c

  > Fix several out of bounds accesses.
  > Parts from Wolfgang S. Rupprecht via PR 4175; testing by Sam Smith.
  > (naddy@)

php4

  ~ patches/patch-php_ini-dist

  > kill a warning while do-patch by regenerating patches/patch-php_ini-dist;
  > from steven mestdagh <steven.mestdagh at esat.kuleuven.ac.berobert@)

xview

  ~ config/patches/p-libxview-textsw-txt_again_c
  ~ lib/Makefile