[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-04-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 24 08:00:19 BST 2005

bin/systrace                            distrib/sets
etc/syslog.conf                         gnu/usr.bin/cvs
gnu/usr.bin/gcc                         lib/libssl
share/man                               sys/arch/hp300/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/ufs/ufs                             usr.bin/ssh

== bin =============================================================== 01/08 ==

systrace

  ~ systrace.1

  > -c option may take either integer or name, not just integer;
  > diff from ray;
  > ok sturm@ (jmc@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/08 ==

syslog.conf

  ~ syslog.conf

  > Make the default syslog.conf not make the console and root logins
  > unusable when problems occur. Provide commented out examples showing
  > people how to direct output to /dev/console or as messages to root,
  > for situations where such output might acutally be useful, rather than
  > something that keeps you from fixing a problem due to the screen
  > getting spewed at.
  > ok jolan@ ian@ brad@ marco@ krw@ fgsch@ (beck@)

== gnu =============================================================== 04/08 ==

usr.bin/cvs

  ~ src/login.c                           ~ src/patch.c
  ~ src/rcs.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > MFC:
  > Fix by otto@
  > Fixes from Derek Price, CAN-2005-0753. (brad@)

  ~ src/login.c                           ~ src/patch.c
  ~ src/rcs.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_5
  > MFC:
  > Fix by otto@
  > Fixes from Derek Price, CAN-2005-0753. (brad@)

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/config/rs6000/openbsd.h

  > fix WCHAR_TYPE*
  > okay drahn@, tested alek@ (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 05/08 ==

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/bio/b_print.c

  > fix lies about snprintf (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 06/08 ==

  ~ man8/vpn.8

  > - add a Listen-on tag to the example isakmpd.conf files
  > - be more explicit about permissions for isakmpd.{conf,policy}
  > diff from dlg@, who kindly provided feedback on this page;
  > ok hshoexer@ (jmc@)

  ~ man8/afterboot.8

  > add some Xr to sysctl stuff;
  > from alexey e. suslikov; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/08 ==

arch/hp300/dev

  ~ dnkbd.c

  > Discard 0 byte keyboard identification strings.
  > Do not invoke wskbd_rawinput() with an empty buffer. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ dc.c

  > Fix newer Xircom CBE2-100 cards.
  > We have to enable the connection to the MII first.	Doing so fixes the
  > problem cards without breaking the older, working cards.
  > From FreeBSD (brad@)

  ~ dc.c

  > - always accept VLAN-sized frames
  > - support setting the MTU (brad@)

  ~ xl.c

  > style (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_de.c

  > make sure bus mastering is enabled
  > ok brad@
  > from NetBSD (martin@)

  ~ if_bce.c

  > accept VLAN-sized frames (brad@)

ufs/ufs

  ~ ufs_vnops.c

  > pay attention to failed relookups, compensate for a reference lost in
  > ufs_checkpath(), optimize a if/else's logical structure. diff mostly
  > from netbsd, okay tedu@ fgsch@ deraadt@, tested by many, jcs@ in
  > particular, thanks. fixes PRs 4040, 4126, 4169 and 4180. (pedro@)

  ~ readpass.c