ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Apr 30 08:03:49 BST 2005

databases/py-sqlite                     databases/sqlite
databases/sqlite3                       mail/pine
mail/postfix

== databases ========================================================= 01/02 ==

py-sqlite

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainership of these, I don't have time to give them enought
  > attention (djm@)

sqlite

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainership of these, I don't have time to give them enought
  > attention (djm@)

sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainership of these, I don't have time to give them enought
  > attention (djm@)

pine

  ~ patches/patch-doc_tech-notes_txt
  ~ patches/patch-imap_src_osdep_unix_Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-imap_src_osdep_unix_env_unix_c
  ~ patches/patch-pine_mailcap_c          ~ patches/patch-pine_mailview_c
  ~ patches/patch-pine_pine_hlp

  > pine v4.63 (jakob@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo