ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 7 07:05:33 GMT 2005

databases/qdbm                          devel/opencm
infrastructure/build                    misc/p5-File-MMagic
print/cups                              sysutils
sysutils/iogen                          sysutils/p5-Filesys-Virtual-Plain
www/jakarta-tomcat                      x11/kde
x11/wxWidgets

== databases ========================================================= 01/08 ==

qdbm

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Update to qdbm-1.8.35. (bernd@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

opencm

  ~ patches/patch-base_configure_in       ~ patches/patch-base_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_opencm_h
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_server_DoRequest_c

  > cvs or I forgot to commit these, either way pointed out by STeve Andre',
  > thanks! (todd@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/08 ==

build

  ~ resolve-lib

  > Minor clarification of message, ok espie@ (ian@)

== misc ============================================================== 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-File-MMagic

  > update to File-MMagic 1.25
  > from jasper at nedbsd.nl via maintainer Alexander Bluhm (sturm@)

== print ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-doc_sam_html
  + patches/patch-pdftops_Stream_cxx      + patches/patch-pdftops_Stream_h

  > Security:  Fix vulnerabilities in the PDF to PS rendering code
  > (iDefense advisories from 2005-12-05)
  > - DCTStream Baseline Heap Overflow Vulnerability
  > - DCTStream Progressive Heap Overflow
  > - StreamPredictor Heap Overflow Vulnerability
  > Patch provided by the Xpdf folks. (mbalmer@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/08 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +iogen (jolan@)

iogen

  + Makefile                              + src/iogen.c
  + src/Makefile                          + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	iogen-1.00, written & requested by marco@

  ~ Makefile                              ~ src/iogen.c

  > Use Makefile VERSION in code.  From jolan@
  > Add RCS tag.
  > memcmp should not report stderror. (marco@)

  ~ Makefile

  > iogen was crashing due to lack of escape chars in Makefile.  Bad me for
  > testing the wrong version. (marco@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ src/iogen.c

  > Make output prettier. (marco@)

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Add better description.  Prompted by ian@ (marco@)

  + src/iogen.8

  > Add man file. (marco@)

  ~ src/Makefile

  > Add man page to ports infrastructure.  Done by jolan@ (marco@)

  ~ Makefile

  > you need to bump the PKGNAME, marco... (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > i am on drugs, immediately undo oops.. (pvalchev@)

p5-Filesys-Virtual-Plain

  > update to 0.08
  > from new maintainer Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <jasper at nedbsd.nl>
  > (steven@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

jakarta-tomcat

  ~ v3/Makefile                           ~ v4/Makefile
  ~ v5/Makefile

  > New homepage, ok kurt@ (ian@)

kde

  + utils3/patches/patch-configure_in
  + utils3/patches/patch-kcalc_knumber_knumber_priv_h
  + utils3/patches/patch-superkaramba_src_misc_python_cpp

  > forgot to add/commit those... (espie@)

wxWidgets

  ~ gtk/Makefile                          ~ gtk2/Makefile
  ~ motif/Makefile                        ~ x11univ/Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_unix_utilsx11_cpp