[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-12-17

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 18 07:00:26 GMT 2005

bin/pax                                 lib/libc
lib/librthread                          regress/usr.bin
sys/.                                   sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/alpha/stand/netboot            sys/arch/alpha/tc
sys/arch/arm/footbridge/isa             sys/arch/arm/include
sys/arch/cats/cats                      sys/arch/m68k/include
sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k                  sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/macppc/include                 sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mips64/mips64                  sys/arch/mvme68k/dev
sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k                sys/arch/mvmeppc/dev
sys/arch/mvmeppc/include                sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/powerpc/include                sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc
sys/arch/sgi/sgi                        sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/arch/zaurus/zaurus                  sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/net
sys/scsi                                sys/ufs/ffs
sys/ufs/ufs                             usr.bin/fstat
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/xlint
usr.sbin/pstat                          usr.sbin/tcpdump

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

pax

  ~ tar.c

  > Avoid sign extend when writing time stamps; fixes "tar: Ustar header
  > field is too small for foo" error messages when writing files with
  > negative time stamps on 64 bit archs.
  > ok millert@ deraadt@ (otto@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ sys/ptrace.2

  > Document PT_STEP (better late than never), and group the machine-dependent
  > request with a (fixed) list of arches for each; tweaks and ok jmc@
  > kettenis@ (miod@)

librthread

  + arch/hppa/_atomic_lock.c

  > sure it is not perfect, but at least we can compile rthreads on hppa.
  > ok deraadt@ (marco@)

usr.bin

  ~ xlint/test-15.c                       ~ xlint/test-15.c.exp