ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 29 07:06:45 GMT 2005

audio/xmms                              databases/db
databases/evolution-data-server         devel/glib2
devel/libwnck                           graphics/ImageMagick
graphics/libmpeg2                       japanese/kbanner
mail/evolution                          misc/rpm
multimedia/libdv                        multimedia/libdvdnav
net                                     net/tftp-proxy
security/libfwbuilder                   security/qca
x11/mplayer                             x11/qt3

== audio ============================================================= 01/11 ==

xmms

  ~ Makefile

  > omitted package bump (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/11 ==

db

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > move MODGNU_SHARED_LIBS, MAKE_FLAGS and FAKE_FLAGS out of .if FLAVOR block,
  > fixes build of no_tcl flavor.
  > reported by Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot at lphp.org> (steven@)

  ~ v3/pkg/PLIST-tcl

  > order is important for PLIST_DB, noticed by naddy (sturm@)

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile

  > plist changed => bump (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/11 ==

glib2

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-glib_Makefile_in        + patches/patch-gmodule_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-gobject_Makefile_in     + patches/patch-gthread_Makefile_in

  > Wee, other half of buggered commit...
  > Update to 2.8.4
  > USE_LIBTOOL
  > SHARED_LIBS
  > OK bernd@ (marcm@)

libwnck

  ~ Makefile

  > forgotten package bump (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/11 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > SHARED_LIBS and USE_LIBTOOL
  > "go ahead" bernd@ (steven@)

libmpeg2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > SHARED_LIBS and USE_LIBTOOL (steven@)

== japanese ========================================================== 05/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

kbanner

  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-kbanner_c

  > rerolled distfile, no package change. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/11 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.ssl                         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - SHARED_LIBS
  > - remove no longer existing gtk2 flavor from mozilla in BUILD_DEPENDS
  > - sync with update-plist
  > ok marcm@ (steven@)

  ~ Makefile

  > PLIST changed, bump PKGNAME (steven@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

rpm

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > restore comment line for lib, it's not in SHARED_LIBS anyway (naddy@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

libdv

  - patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > - SHARED_LIBS and USE_LIBTOOL
  > - update my email address
  > - pkg-config knows about ${X11BASE}/lib/pkgconfig for about 7 months now
  > (jakemsr@)

libdvdnav

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

== net =============================================================== 09/11 ==

  > remove tftp-proxy, it was just imported into src.  don't bother with
  > COMES_WITH since this port was only around for a week. (jolan@)

tftp-proxy

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile                - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > remove tftp-proxy, it was just imported into src.  don't bother with
  > COMES_WITH since this port was only around for a week. (jolan@)

== security ========================================================== 10/11 ==

libfwbuilder

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > SHARED_LIBS (sturm@)

qca

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > SHARED_LIBS (sturm@)

mplayer

  + patches/patch-loader_ldt_keeper_c

  > we don't have USER_LDT anymore; talk about machdep.userldt instead.
  > maintainer ok (fgsch@)

qt3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake2_cpp
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/PLIST-mysql                       ~ pkg/PLIST-postgresql