ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 1 07:04:31 GMT 2005

devel/pmk                               education/gtypist
emulators/spim                          graphics
graphics/ggi                            graphics/openexr
infrastructure/mk                       infrastructure/package
lang/gcc                                net
net/named-xfer                          net/nsd
security/cyrus-sasl2                    security/dante
www/lighttpd                            x11/kde
x11/rox-filer

== devel ============================================================= 01/10 ==

pmk

  > update to 0.9.2 (couderc@)

== education ========================================================= 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

gtypist

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure

  > link with dynamic/static libintl and libiconv as appropriate (naddy@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

spim

  ~ patches/patch-spim_c

  > upgrade to spim 7.1 (kevlo@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/10 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +openexr (espie@)

ggi

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + patches/patch-display_X_buffer_c
  + patches/patch-display_X_helper_shm_shm_c
  + patches/patch-display_xf86dga_XF86DGA_c
  + patches/patch-display_xf86dga_XF86VMode_c
  + patches/patch-display_xf86dga_extutil_h
  + patches/patch-display_xf86dga_visual_c
  + patches/patch-doc_man_display-sub_7   + patches/patch-ggi_init_c
  + patches/patch-include_ggi_display_Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-programs_regress_mode_c

  > bring in patches from libggi-stable, prompted by broken GGI_DISPLAY=dga
  > target
  > in the last release (todd@)

openexr

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	OpenEXR is a high dynamic range image format.

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/10 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > switch to package checking for newlib-depends.
  > let force update force depends as well. (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > remove source-based lib-depends-check. We always check the package now.
  > (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > flag for a.out (espie@)

package

  ~ check-newlib-depends

  > do not look at simple modules. (espie@)

  ~ check-newlib-depends

  > support a.out by calling ldd with a format that passes as objdump output.
  > (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/10 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.0/Makefile                          ~ 4.0/distinfo
  + 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_collect2_c      + 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_config_gcc
  + 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_config_i386_openbsdelf_h

== net =============================================================== 07/10 ==

  > remove named-xfer (jakob@)

named-xfer

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile
  - patches/patch-bin_named-xfer_Makefile
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove named-xfer from BIND v8. it was previously used for NSD, but since
  > NSD now includes its own zone transfer client it is not used any more.
  > (jakob@)

nsd

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-rdata_c

  > NSD v2.2.0 (jakob@)

== security ========================================================== 08/10 ==

cyrus-sasl2

  - patches/patch-lib_checkpw_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > remove bogus patch for plaintext password checking (brad@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_common_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > SECURITY:
  > libsasl, contains functions which may load dynamic libraries.
  > These libraries may be loaded from the path specified by the
  > environmental variable SASL_PATH, which in some situations may be
  > fully controlled by a local attacker.
  > Thus, if a set-user-ID application utilizes libsasl, it may be possible
  > for a local attacker to gain superuser privileges. (brad@)

dante

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > dante v1.1.15 (jakob@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

lighttpd

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to lighttpd 1.3.8 (brad@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

kde

  ~ libs3/Makefile                        ~ libs3/pkg/PLIST
  + libs3/patches/patch-configure_in

  > Fix aspell test. Aspell is required for koffice anyways, so this doesn't
  > change the CD list.
  > Compile with cups support. If cups is not installed, printing still works.
  > Add OpenEXR support. (espie@)

  ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST

  > synch with libs. (espie@)

  ~ graphics3/Makefile

  > put an explicit dependency on openexr libraries.
  > bump package name, obviously... (espie@)

  ~ base3/Makefile
  ~ base3/patches/patch-kdesu_kdesu_kdesu_cpp
  ~ base3/patches/patch-startkde

  > allow kdesu to start up even with no env SESSION_MANAGER. (espie@)

rox-filer

  ~ patches/patch-ROX-Filer_src_pixmaps_c